Chapter Six

Two months following the Grammy's, Paige is moving in to Neverland to live with Michael and his kids.

She's been spending time with Michael's children and bonds have grown between them, mostly with Blanket because he's the youngest, but also with Paris and Prince.

Of course, the relationship with Prince is merely friendly due to their previous encounters.

Blanket and Paris, on the other hand, seem to really be enjoying Paige's company.

When Michael gathers them to ask their opinions on Paige moving in, they have no reservations. They almost seem as excited as Michael is himself.

Afterwards, Blanket stops his father and asks him, "Dad, is Paige going to be your new wife?"

Michael bends down and inquires, "Well, what would you think about that?"

Blanket responds, "I'd like that."

Michael smiles and says, "I would too. Yes, Blanket, I think she might be my wife sometime soon."

Blanket grins and hugs Michael before running off and yelling, "Paris! Guess what! Guess what Dad just told me!"

Michael giggles as he watches his son run off.

"What's he so excited about?" Paige asks, carrying in a box from the moving truck.

Michael quickly takes the box from her and gives her a kiss before saying, "Oh, nothing. You know how excited kids can get over the littlest things."

He has to keep himself from laughing as he carries her box of things into his room.

Once he's done, he comes out and asks Paige, "How about we go out to dinner tonight? Just the two of us."

Paige smiles but replies, "Can't we just eat in? I have to move my stuff."

Michael shakes his head, "Not tonight you don't." He has an idea in mind.