PROLOGUE

DON't EVEN TRY

Prologue >> It's about Martinus and Ashley| Martinus is not famous<<

Ashley : I'm so so nervous! Right now I'm sitting in the principal office, and being the new girl in such a small town makes me feel like I want to throw up!

My mum is by my side, which makes me feel better but still, she will left soon.

And suddenly my mom hugged me and goes away.

What so short was the conversation.

I look confused around and saw the principal looking at me, smiling.

He opened the door and we slowly walked to my class.

After some minutes we arrived, he knocked and then we stand there.

All eyes on me.

I shyly looked around a saw some boys, who were talking about me.

I swallowed hard.

It feels like I'm in my own universe because I don't even recognized that the principal was talking to me.

He taped my shoulder which makes me flinched and of course, everyone laughed.

He whispered in my ear "you were 16 right ??", I looked confused at him and said "no 15...".

He nodded fast and said while turning red "Okay guys sorry wrong grade" and without a second he led me to the door again, and the last word I heard was "haha omg Martinus shy and fresh meat in town".....
_______________________________
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
LEAVE A STAR IT TAKES A SECOND