PART 29

Martinus PoV:
I walked as fast as I could upstairs.

And as I opened the door, I couldn't believe my eyes! I saw Ash sitting there on the bed, already dressed but she has rumpled hair.

I looked fast around and saw Marcus half NAKED, only in his jeans standing there and smirking at me.

OMG, THEY REALLY HAD SEX!! Just the fucking thought that Ashley and Marcus had sex, makes me wanna throw up! omg, how disgusting.

I mean we kissed today and now she had sex with my bro! Really I would like to puke the two in the face! She had really SEX WITH MY TWIN BROTHER! I go up to Marcus and pushed him against the wall.

I wanted to say something but he was faster and whispered still smirking in my face "it was the best sex I've ever had".

OKAY, that was too much.

I was just about to hit him in his face when suddenly he pushed me away and then he walked out.

Why the hell am I reacting like this?! I really was about to hit my bro! Ashley isn't worth it, I mean I don't like her at all. She's just a bitch to fuck with, I think... I slowly turned around and looked at Ash.

She sits there in silence and doesn't know what to say.

I looked at her rumpled hair, which makes me so so angry again! I can't believe this! I yelled at her "you are a fucking little bitch! Do You know that! You are such a bitch !!! You are disgusting! Nobody likes you or wants you here! Go fuck yourself hoe!!".

I didn't realize what I said to her until I saw that her eyes got wet. She's about to cry...  
--------------------------------------------------
LEAVE A STARR

+credits: _.mmstories._