PART 4

Ashley's POV:
And again the same situation.

I'm standing in front of the new class and everybody looked at me, but this time they don't whisper or laughed about me.

I looked around and saw some happy smiling faces, which calmed me down a bit.

Again the principal told something about myself, which I really appreciated because talking in front of the whole class isn't my favourite thing.

I tried to concentrate on what he said because I don't want that the same embarrassing situation like before happened.

And suddenly I can sit down next to a girl. She looked very friendly at me and said quietly "hey, my name is Alice", I smiled back and said "I'm Ashley, but you can call me Ash." and then the lesson started.

I slowly put my school stuff out and we started to do some math exercises.

After a while, I got a headache, and I know exactly why. It's because I didn't wear my glasses.

Yes, I have glasses but never wear them, but in school and when I wanted to watch a movie or something I really need them.

I slowly took my glasses out of my bag and put it on.

I feel some looks at me, I hope I don't get bullied because of that like in my old school, it's just a glasses.

Suddenly I heard Alice saying "you look good with your glasses" and smiled at me.

I just smiled back and kind of feel relieved about her opinion, and then we both started working again.
---------------

LEAVE A STAR

CREDITS: _.mmstories._