PART 16

Ashley's POV:
Ohh shit, it wasn't my plan that he mesmerized me again...

I needed to be confident and that I'm the one who leaded this fucking game... but just his smile, and he said that I'm pretty... he slowly leaned in and started kissing me.

I would never imagined that my first kiss will be like this, like just because of a game.

I wanted it to be special but I can't change it anymore, so I have to make the best out of it.

I don't want to say he's a bad kisser.

It felt amazing, and I don't know why but it kind of felt like that he put passion into this kiss.

It was first a shy kiss, I think because of me.

But he and also I gained more confident now.

I put my hands around his neck and he slowly traveled with his hands to my butt.

I stroked his neck while kissing and the kisses were getting more and more intense.

I felt that we both got lost in it.

And in a weird way it felt special and real... we were making out for a long time now and it started to get roughly.

I need to control myself again, he totally thinks that he will win the game, but no boy.

I traveled with my hands from his neck to his belt.

I can tell by the kiss that he was kind of shocked but still excited.

I opened slowly his belt but never broke our kiss, and I felt that he was smiling.

As the belt was open I opened his pants button and he was getting more and more excited.

I broke the kiss and looked him deep in his eyes and slowly kneeled down in front of his pants.

For the last time I looked up again and he looked super horny and excited and started to pull down his pants that he was standing only in this tight boxer shorts in front of me.

And then I stand up looked in his face with a smile and grabbed my bag and walked out and left him speechless.

Hahaha did he really thought I will give him a blowjob...

--------------------------------------
LEAVE A STAR☆

credits: _.mmstories._