aftermath

jin: where are you? everyone must have read the letters by now..

jisoo: did taehyung come?

jin: he did. dad talked to him.

jisoo: now I guess we just have to wait for their wedding.. ;)

jin: I still think this is not a good idea

jisoo: I don't too but I won't let him break me down easily. let him suffer in guilt. my letter will do that job..

jin: keep updating me about your life. uhh. gonna miss you. I just hope that the time flies faster than ever

jisoo: me too.. what taehyung did to me was unfair. I was a kid and he is an adult.. I broke up with jungkook for him....

jin: jisoo ya.. I am worried for you

jisoo: haha. don't worry. school is going to end soon.. see you in their marriage (if I let that happen)

+++++++"the forced couple"+++++++
had ended. you guys were sad and thought that vsoo's story will end like that? not when I am the author.. don't worry as I have something special under my sleeves but you have to wait for it.  

yes it was a romcom and it still is a romcom.. the ending of the forced couple was unexpected but who said anything about ending the story? the new one will have all of their aftermath and what jisoo does to taehyung. trust me it will be hilarious as she will be the real wifey this time.

that's it!! enough spoilers. BYE till I update the new season.. ;)

***thank you so much for 2k reads****