~7 ~

Chapter 7

Om comes out of the room blushing thinking about the moment they had a few minutes ago He was happy With the Fact he had an effect on Gauri .

"Duffer Open the Door Don't do anything to Rii ,Ommm" Ishana's shout breaks him out of his thoughts, dressing up quickly Hegoes to open the door , Pushing Om aside Ishan comes in with a bag

"Where is Rii ?..you did not eat her up right ? "Ishana asks suspiciously ,

Om was about To answer her back but Words dry as He sees Gauri coming out of the washroom in wet cloths, He had sudden urge to kiss her again again until she moans his name

" Om control" Om chants To himself trying to calm himself , Coming Days are going to be Harder With his hands not able to Keep off His Wife.

Ishu looks to the direction where Om is staring to see Ri in wet clothes her eyes goes wider if possible , She was looking from Om to Gauri ..Gauri to Om ,Gauri looks down unable to gaze into his eyes suddenly feeling shy .

Ishana Gapes "O my" her hands flew to her mouth, At the same time Om and Gauri looks up to see her , that's when Gauri notices Ishu had come in . Feeling embarrassed she runs back to the washroom .Ishu turns back to see Om who was Tensed and embarrassed to see him running his fingers through his hair he was looking everywhere but at Ishu .

"Ommmm so this was the reason you got late to open the door ahh ' She gives a sly grin which means danger for Om, Seeing her smirking ,

"No Ishu no you not going to ! ,Ishu listen"

Giving him another sly grin she runs out of the room .Om knew today that there is no chance to escape

"Hope that I escape them !, oh my god " he murmurs under his breath Sighing ,

Seeing the washroom door closed "Gauri I ordered a set of clothes for you on the way yesterday have a look at them ,come out and change I am going out " Saying So Om Leaves the room , He knew she was nervous so he thought to give her time to gather her courage.

After a while Gauri comes out of the washroom and checks around to see whether he was there ,after what had happened she felt shy to look at him ,that's when she a sees a bag kept in the bed , Walking towards She opens the bag to Find beautiful bright color simple shalwars with ornaments to go with . They were damn beautiful she wanted to thank Her Man hug him and kiss him for this beautiful dresses .

"Gauri stop it what happened to you ? Now He is Your Man ?" She murmurs but then her lips betrays her and curves into a smile ,

"My Man" She Whispers with a Grin ,

She knew that one day she is gonna go crazy about him , she knew her man was handsome with a beautiful hair and killer smile to go with she had been drooling over him unknown to him ever since she met him the first time in the park where she had caught him staring at her the moment there's eye's locked something happened to her , She had thought that as silly crush she would be able to get over it but she couldn't she always found herself dreaming about him and after around four long years when they met *sigh* she thought him as Ishana's fiance *sigh* and now *sigh* he is her man but she couldn't accept him she couldn't endanger his life *sigh*

"I have to let you go , I am sorry " Gauri hugs his shirt which was lying on the bed .

Getting Ready quickly Gauri decides to go out of the Room she could not stay the whole day in and now it's closer to Noon , Her stomach grumbles reminding her she is hungry, taking a deep long breath calming her nerves she comes out of the room .She was hell nervous to meet the others .Soon as she comes to the dining room she sees all the young Oberois present the elders have taken a trip out and she notices Om eyeing her she could not stop the blush that creeps up her cheek seeing her blushing he winks at her giving a sly grin and he signs her to take the seat next to his chair Ri shakes head in no ,He pleads cutely ,again Ri signs No.