~ 38 🔥~

Despite the Target thing I am updating for the Loyal readers who took out a minute to comment and vote . You do not know what it means to me , In my tiring life this comments are what which brings a smile on my face .

No I am not blaming anyone , I guess the chapters were not worth a star ! 

and Do check out Yaad Hai : One Shot and Cupid's arrow RiKara SS

Anyways Here is the Update

Warning : Contains Slightly mature content 

Chapter 38

Gauri stirs in her sleep and Opens her eyes lazily and tries to wake up but Her eyes widens feeling someone's weight and hot breath fanning across her cleavage . She looks down and instantly relaxes Finding it's Him but Her cheeks heats up as She remembers the way her husband got intimate with her . She was supposed to give him an earful and make him ask her forgiveness for calling those girls Hot ! But Her Husband Had – Her thoughts halt as She blushes , Still She could feel his lips around her mounds , her toes curl up as She bites her lower lip to stop herself from blushing .

Holding him by his arm with a great effort She places him carefully on his back and tucks him into the pillow . She studies his face sitting up close to him . Her hands itch to run along his well toned abs , Her gazes shifts from his abs to his arms where it is bandaged , The wounds haven't healed yet . Her anger then rises as She fumes , His wounds were not even one day old and He was busy flirting with Those girls ! ,

Om stirs in his sleep and turns sideways sleeping on his arms . He hisses in pain as the wounds stings a bit , Gauri worriedly makes him lie on his back again as He moans out irritated . Gauri chuckles and positions herself between his arm and his body carefully not to hurt his arm .

She takes her index finger and runs slowly from his forehead down his nose to his lips . Her fingers linger on his lips more than a bit longer . His lips pouts slightly , Gauri gasps and covers her mouth hurriedly with her palm wondering whether he is awake . She does not take her finger instead studies his face finding for any sign of movement that he is woken up , She heaves a sigh of relief placing her left hand on her chest finding his asleep yet . She does not want to get caught by her husband while She is staring at him unashamedly after the tiny intimate moment they had .

She traces his lips with the tip of her fingers . She has a sudden urge to bite it , kiss it , and to wrap them up in a quilt and listen to their gentle breathing while tangling their bodies which each other so that there is no barrier between them , Gauri's cheeks are suddenly kissed pink like a spring rose as She hits herself lightly for the thoughts invading in her head .

Omkara smiles in his sleep as He turns sideways and wraps his arms around her waist and buries his head on her neck , "The Blooming color of Pink looks so cute on my Firecracker's face " He whispers ,

She gasps silently as his voice causes ticklish against her nape . Gauri angles her head so that She could look at his face . Omkara fights the smile that wants to break out as He whispers huskily looking straight into her eyes hovering over her "Does your husband has the courtesy to know what his wife was dreaming that made her blush?"

Gauri suppresses Her smile . Omkara could tell from her blush it was about him ,

She splays her hands on his chest to push him due to the unexpected Om falls on his back , Gauri tries to make a quick jump out off the bed but Om was quick to hold her by her wrist thus taking her under him . She blushes seeing the way he is gazing at her eyes to her plump limps . Gauri bits her lower lip making him groan . Omkara leans down to kiss but instead Gauri turns her head sideways making his lips brush her cheeks .