~31~

Chapter 31

"Be A Man Kali!" She repeats as She walks Forward Graciously Not an ounce fear itched on her irises , Stopping right in the middle of the Circle of his Men She bores her gaze into Kali's orbs Challenging Him to Defeat her alone .

"Bulbul , Bulbul " He sings out to her laughing as He stands right in front of Her , Locking with her Ferocious gaze . Omkara's lips Hooks up as He sees Her in her Bold avatar , Om eyes to One of Kali's man .

"Hmmm Should I Show my manliness ?" He says eyeing her ,

"Thakur !" Om roars , The Holler reverberated in the ears of everyone present like a clap of thunder , That was his rage . It was a Roar full of Pure anger . Kali Shudders in A Fear ,

The Corner of her Lips hooks up as She Sees Kali Shudder Her Husband's rage before Kali Puts up the I -am -Not- Sacred Act . Shifting her gaze to Her Husband She blinks her eyes twice giving him a Smile , Om calms down giving her back a smile as He blinks his eyes thrice Assuring Her He is Here and gives her a Kiss. She laughs mentally at Her man trying to grab an opportunity to romance her .

"Kali ..Kali " Gauri laughs Shaking her head "I saw your Manliness actually not a glimpse but as a wholesome , It was all that it Took that you did not Pee in your Pants " , Kali clenches his fist tightening his jaw ..Smirking at his reaction She continues "Hearing MY HUSBAND's Voice" She air quotes raising her brows in a mocking way .

"You" Kali Shouts pointing his index finger while She stands there unaffected ..

"Kill her!" Kali roars at his men . A Man Moves Forward nodding at Kali taking Predator Steps With A Stupid Smirk pasted on his Face instead of Fearing Gauri clicks her tongue at the man .

What happened Was in a click of seconds , Kali sees His Man's head reeled back with the force of the blow as He Flew in the air stumbling Two feet backward hitting his head on the ground ..Kali widens his eyes and Blinks it twice and Looks up to Find Gauri landing on her Feet ,She had backhand across that Man's Face & Then She had swept her foot out catching that man around his ankles making him buckle and crash on the ground .

"Thakur blink many times as much as You could , That you are Seeing is , My Wife ! My Jaan! , Fact Does not Change Thanku--ur-ji " Om says laughing from behind He was still tied in chains ,

Kali shakes his head getting out of the daze , Hearing The Husband & Wife taunting ignites fire in him ,

"Fight With Me Alone!" Gauri voices before Kali could answer her . Reeling from the Shock of What She had Asked for He nods

"Fine!"

Picking up the Fallen dagger which that Fell from that Man Who ended up Loosing his teeth sets ,

She throws it to Kali who grasps it bringing it close to his eye level He Says "It is You or Me !" He Smirks making her Shake her head

"Oh Old Man , It's high time you accept that you have Lost your Manliness , As The Highness Seems to not accept that Fact it is Better to Manifest !"

"Jaan!" Om calls her out tenderly She turns her head to his side as He blinks thrice and Gives her another Kiss.

Gauri Shakes her head with smile blinking back twice That She will be Okay ..He mouths back "My Return Kiss?" , She raises her one brow and shakes her head negatively , He pouts and Mouths back "Please?" , Biting her lower lip she shakes her head negatively with a smile .

The Scene was a quite a Show To The People present around As They Kept moving that head fro and too including Kali Thakur . Getting irritated with the Lovesick puppies Kali clears his throat "Can We Start If The Kissie's are Finished " He mocks at Gauri He was enraged by the fact that HE Could Do Everything With HER but HE, Kali Thakur, Cannot !" ..Gauri frowns not liking the interruption Between Her and Her Husband ..A Soft chuckle leaves his lips seeing her expression She hates interruption His mind wanders back to the day where She fought with the Policeman in the Beach ,