Epilogue

Epilogue

~ The Littlest Feet Leaves The Biggest Imprints in Our Hearts~

"Gauri You Okay?" Omkara asks worriedly patting her back as She vomits continuously .

Giving her water to gurgle Omkara pats her back . She holds her head and his hand and nods giving a weak smile .

Walking into their room Omkara makes Gauri sit on the bed and kneels in front of her and takes her palm in his .

"You really Okay? Do I need to call a doctor?" ,

Gauri smiles tiredly and ruffles his hair and places her palm on his cheek "Don't worry a nap would help " She says tiredly

Kissing on her forehead He helps her to bed and covers her with a duvet .

"Where are you going?" Gauri's voice falls too tired

"Sleep love I'll be here Just one phone call " Om replies lovingly combing her hairs .

He walks back in to find her already asleep . She is 12 weeks along , She had morning sickness and mood swings which made Omkara think twice before talking . One minute she would get angry while he hugs her next minute She would sob loudly bringing down the whole house saying He does not love her as he moved away as soon as She said him too .

Adding to the already mood swings , Few ladies from same family has moved to the next house . The girl next door is trying to hit on him even after knowing the fact that He is married . She had walked into their house a week back trying to get on a formal conversation with Gauri , Unknowing to the Fact they had a guest at home Omkara had walked to the hall shirtless giving a free show to The guest which had irked Gauri as that Girl had been gawking at him . As Soon as Gauri's eyes had caught that She had thrown a Spatula , Yes a Spatula at him (Spatula had become his enemy !) And stomped her foot irritated and left to their room but the girl without a shame had given him a sexy wink and left to her place . That was the worst day , Omkara would describe , Gauri had ended lashing him out for no fault his and go to the extent of telling he does not love her as She had put on weight and He likes curvy girls like that girl , She had sobbed loudly , Pregnancy Hormones ! , Convincing his angry wife would have been an easy task rather than convincing His Crying wife . It had taken hours to make up to her and say he loved Only her and She is not Fat rather She had gone curvy , She had held her pinky finger sniffing asking him to promise .

Presently , Looking at her sleeping form Om smiles and walks up to her . Running his fingers through her hairs He smiles lovingly . She leans onto his palm with a small smile trying to cocoon herself to the warmth as These days the weather is cold . He stretches himself beside her and pulls her close to him . The smile that appeared on her as She snuggles close to him was worth the phone call he made . Pulling the sheets over them He holds her close to himself tightening his arms around her . He looks close Her face had gone pale , creases had formed on her forehead , The pregnancy was indeed tiring her off but Omkara for once had not seen her complaining how hard her pregnancy was instead She had always cherished those moments . Om smiles caressing her face and places a small kiss on her temple . She wraps her arms around his neck tightly and presses her cheek on his chest still asleep and snuggles closer to him to seek warmth .