Chapter 3: Olympia VS. Y/N

This chapter is going to be a lot of back and forth talking. By the way next chapter will be not evolving Y/N so if you skip it the 5th chapter won't make sense. Also these chapter will unfinished until I write my final message at the bottom

____________________________________________________

____ - Hey Olympia!

Olympia - Ugh! Why don't you just run away with your love of your dreams?

____ - Me and Otis are only close friends, but you are closer. He cares about you. 

Olympia - Yeah, how? What are the signs about him caring about me with glasses?

_____ - He started eating the famous Cheese Burger, Hold the Burger, except he doesn't hold the burger at all!

Olympia - <says calmly> Um, that's his fault that he started eating normal! Bye.

_____ - Also, he lost his amazing dance moves and forgot how to write creatively!

Olympia - First of all, he forgot the  great moves he always did, not lost them. And second, he just needs inspiration, maybe like you, Agent - !

_____ - Ha! I proved my point!

Olympia - How? I didn't even answer your dumb questions.

_____ - You and Otis are perfect. You knew that he forgets everything when he's sad. I'll resign if you go back!

Olympia - Really? I think you're lying.

____ - Come on. Please! 

Olympia - FINE!

The two get to Ms. O's office and switch outfits. Olympia leaves but ____ stays because Ms. O wanted to talk to her.

Ms. O - Hey what about you run the tubes for a while? 

_____ - I don't know.

Ms. O - O'Jefferson is out for the month with the O's. We need a new tube operator for now.

____ - At least I'll see Otis once a day, right?

Ms. O - Right. Well, what are you waiting for? GO!

Olympia and Otis goes to the tube lobby and Olympia sees _____

Olympia - HEY! You lied you said you would leave! Well, here we are.

O'____ - Ms. O told me to run the tubes until O'Jefferson is back. I'll be out of here in a week or two.

Otis - It's been nice partnering with you O'____.

O'_____ - You too Otis!

Olympia - <UGH>  O'___ send us to 15th Geti Streat. NOW!

O'____ - Isn't that spaghetti place?

Otis - Apparently. 

O'____ - Preparing to squish-anate. Squish-anting!

And so the two partners left. Olympia smiling thinking of her Odd Plan

_______________________________

Well that was spicy too wasn't it?  I thought it was. Well keep on keepin' odd!