Party Pooper

O'____  is at home watching the Saddest Song in  All Time by Soundcheck. 

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. A familiar knock... 

She answers it anyway

O'____- Hello Agent I mean, O'____. How may I- OTIS!

Otis - Hi. I wanted to hang out with you and Olympia for my birthday.

Olympia - Yeah I feel sorry. I don't know what got ahold of me.

O'____- It's okay. I just got a new trampolean! Wanna hang out there than go to that Spaghetti place of Getti's street later? It is your birthday anyway.

Otis - Okay. But first I have to go get something...

Olympia and O'____ - OKAY!

Olympia - Hey O'____. I'm really sorry. Otis told the squad of how he met you and now I understand why you're so close. Can you forgive me?

O'____- Of course I can. That's one of my abilities.

Otis comes back with a cake, two gadgets, and one suit and badge

Olympia - Hey partner.

O'____-What ya got there?

Otis - Well, it's my birthday and the suit is for you O'____

O'____ is shocked but continues the conversation

Olympia - I told Otis I was kind of jealous and I wanted to know why you two suddenly hung out so much. You guys knew each other for a long time. I want you back.

O'____- Wow Olymp-

Olympia- Just call me 'Lympia.

Otis - The gadgets are spoon-a-nators. You two eat some cake while I go get something for you, Olympia.

Otis leaves and the two girls stay to chat and eat. After 5 minutes or so he comes back.

Otis - Here 'Lympia.

Olympia opens the black small box and sees a BFF necklace

Olympia - Oh my! Otis it's gorgeous!

Otis - I got me the other side just to put in my pocket. I'm not really the-

O'____ - Girly necklace type of person?

Otis - Yeah

The three chuckle over O'____'s remark for a while and for the rest of the evening chat and eat

_____________________________________________

Well that chapter took me a while but I hope you liked it. Now that I figured out a way for Olympia to be good with Otis and Y/N I can continue with the juicy stuff later in the book. Any suggestion for dates?