Getti's Spaghetti

I really hope this book makes sense to all of my reader. A certain reader is giving A LOT of input that isn't well helping. I promise. and I SAID PROMISE, I'll start a new book within next month because school is out, sadly.

_________________________

It's the day O'_____ comes back to the squad Ms. O and Oscar happily join her back with a small song. Trust me I'll skip the lyrics. ---

Ms. O - Welcome back agent.

O'____ - Thank you, Ms.O

Olympia - Well come on people! Let's get cracking these cases!

Everyone is confused at Olympia because she is so eager to get back to work and not focus on O'____. And Otis remembers she loves to work so. Everyone final is relieved she just wants to work at the best job in the world. A hour later Olympia gets a text...

Otis

Olympia

Hello my friend...

Wow Otis. Just wow.

I plan to tell O'____. I mean ask her to hang out at my special place.

The restaurant? And you don't "hang out".

I'm so excited!

Okay... See ya in the breakroom

Later that day the three met in the breakroom for lunch. Olympia had a slice of pizza. O'____ had a meatball sub. And Otis had the Cheese Burger Hold The Burger. After he finish his bun for lunch... He popped the question

Otis - Hey um, uh, O'____

O'____- Yeah?

Otis - I was um wonder if you would. Um.

Olympia - He wanted to ask you to go to...

Otis - Yeah. Getti's Spaghetti for lunch with me on Friday.

O'____ - Like a d-da

Olympia - Yep! Just like a real date! My best friend has a girlfriend! YAY EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Otis- Woah, woah. We're not dating. We are just going to lunch.

O'____- Yeh. I'd like to take it slow.

The two looked at O'____ in a bit of shock. Then she quickly shot back-

O'____- But we are just close friend from 24 years ago... Anyway, yes Otis. I would love to go eat at Getti's this Friday with you. Is Olympia coming.

Otis- No. She has her own company and plans.

FRIDAY AFTERNOON

Both Otis and O'____- Going on a lunch break!

The two go through the tubes to 15th Getti's Streat and go for their lunch

Waiter with french Accent - Bonjour! My lady, don't you look lovely this afternoon?

The waiter looked shorter than usual. He did flater O'____, so he saw. He gently kissed her hand.

O'____- Well hello there. I'm Agent O'____ and this is my co-worker Otis, We came here for lunch.

Otis  felt a bit jealous. He tried to order for O'____ and he did have success.

Otis - She'll take a meatball sub. 

O'____-Otis! You know me so well. Thank you.

Otis- You're welcome. I'll take a meatball sub, hold the meatballs, hold the sauce. Just the bun.

Waiter- Okay Mister Otease.

Otis- It's O-TIS, sir.

Waiter - Yeah, Yeah. Whatever.

He said that while looking into O'____'s beautiful A/C eyes. O'____ noticed quickly looked at Otis as soon as she realized it.

The waiter got O'____'s food but said he forgot Otis's. He gave a confused look. And O'____ scraped off every meatball and sauce off her bread and gave it to him. Otis and O'___ had a long star and they both liked it very much. The waiter broke it up with this

Waiter - Agent? Will you come in the kitchen to fix- um- flying spaghetti? 

O'____-Didn't that happen to you and Olympia?

Otis- Um... Yeah. That's weird.

The two went in the kitchen where no one was at the moment because everyone was in the back partying for a coworkers birthday. The mysterious waiter pulled off his disguise as it was someone who O'____ thought was good again.