O'____ Goes Bye Bye

Ms. O - O'___, I think it is time for you to go. The same or you Todd.

Todd - Why her?

O'____ - O'Jefferson is coming back with in 20-30 minutes. I have to go back to my Ma-ma

Olympia - HA! See Otis, she uses BABY language. 

Otis - Um, sorry partner for bursting your correcting bubble, but we do that at ¨special times¨too so.

O'____- Oh! It is okay Otis. I have a bit in spanish in me and my Mom wants me to call her Mama.

Ms. O - Well, O'____ and Todd, what are you waiting for? GO!

Few months later

Otis and Olympia are better in realationship

Otis - Um, Olympia? I know I- We have been going so well? The most contact I had in years!

Olympia - Come on Otis. Your point is!

Otis - For my birthday can we go see...

Olympia - Olive and Otto!?

Otis - O'_____? 

Olympia - Are you sure you want to I mean we got bowling, Lazer Kraze, United Skates-

Otis - STOP! I'm mean, stop. I just want to see my old friend.

Other agents come to listen all of a sudden

Orchid - Hey, how did you meet O'____.

Ms. O, Ocean, Oona and other well known agents - Yeah Otis! HOW?

Otis - We met in 1994. 

FLASHBACK

Otis - So Ms. O wanted to talk to me and this girl in curls and a/c hair.

1994 Otis - So, Oprah. What's the scoop?

1994 Ms. O - You and O'____ need to start practicing. I plan to become the biggest squad in the United States.

Otis - Me and O'____ started working and training. Our despicable talents became secretive. 

1994 O'____ - Wow Otis! I was wondering if you would help me on one thing if Iḿ going to get on the super secretive side of Oprah. And maybe, just maybe get on the squad.

1994 Otis - Actually it's Ms. O now. And, what do you need help with?

1994 O'____ - Fractions! I know we do simple math usually but I'm going for the cool and hard stuff.

1994 Otis - I like the way you think!

Otis- So I helped her and after a few months of training we were sent our opposite ways.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Ms. O - Oh, Now I remember!

Olympia sits there is disbelief and a bit disappointed of herself

for breaking a friendship 24 years old!

Olympia - Otis, of course I'll go with you to see O'____!

Otis - I thought you wanted to do something 1 on 1?

Olympia - That was 5 minutes ago. But now I want to... So let's go!

___________________________

Okay shout out to my Fandom Wikia friend Sussetty1 for giving a lot on input. A better book coming out in month or so. Thanks for reading again and keep on keepin' odd!