The Bad Boy Isnt So bad

Chapter 1

I was walking by some tech nerds on the first day of school. All of the sudden, my bag whined. "Shut up Sunkist!" I whispered. My miniature husky was in my bag because I was scared my brother Jason, would beat him. Jason came home drunk again last night and I just couldn't take any chances. He has taken care of me since I was 6 and our parents left us. He was 15 at the time and now 10 years later, he is bad. He was fine but then he started hanging out with the wrong kind of people and shit happened.

I went to my locker and after a few failed attempts, opened it.

"Feera!" yelled a familiar voice. It was my friend Andy. He was the only person other than my friend Connie that knew about my brother.

He jogged up to me and asked, "So.... how was the double date last night with Marcus?"

I sighed "Don't get me started on that asshole!" He held his hands up defensively and backed down.

All of the sudden my friend Connie ran up and started jumping up and down like a bunny in an ant pile. " Last night was AWESOME!!!!!!" she screeched. she then stopped and looked at me apologetically. " Sorry. I never knew Max's brother would try to get it with you after one date."

I stupidly went on a double date with her the night before and Max's brother, Marcus, tried some things and ended up with a black eye.

" It's fine," I said " I mean who would've thought he was such a wrong guy."

She smiled at me and we headed to math.

In math class we sat down and I put my bag down gently, Sunkist sleeping inside, and copied down notes.

About 15 minutes later, Dyllan, the school bad boy, walked in. Mrs. Daniels looked at him and asked " Why are you late again?" he rolled his eyes and mockingly said " Mr. Altwood had to talk to me about my grades again."

Mrs. Daniels looked at him suspiciously and finally said "Very well. Have a seat and start copying your notes."

The phone started to ring so the teacher went to answer it. In that time, Dyllan walked by, kicked my bag making my dog yelp, and I punched him in the arm as hard as I could. He looked at me and smirked.  "The principal said Feera Bishop, please come to the front office."

Shit!