My King

[Bonus]

Taehyung thinks he's asleep.

In the dark of the night, he figured it's only normal that the elder would think that. They've gone through quite an exhausting day, and for the first few hours, Jungkook really did sleep, but then he felt fingers brushing over his cheeks and stroking his head – it made him stir awake, needless to say, though it wasn't like he'd tell Taehyung that.

"I don't know why you listen to them," he hears the elder say, voice even smaller than a whisper, yet still sounded clear, "Their words won't change a thing; you're still so precious."

It's strange, to say the least. Jungkook never knew Taehyung was the kind guy that'd speak to a sleeping person in such an adoring voice and gestures – or was this a one-time thing? Jungkook wouldn't know.

"Ah, geez, why am I doing this? If you were awake you'd think I'm weird." Jungkook almost snickers then, but managed to hold it in. Truth was, Jungkook doesn't think that his brother is weird; he knows that his brother is weird, yet he loves him all the same. "You mean so much to me, you know?"

Despite it being a question, Taehyung obviously didn't expect an answer for it. So when silence ensues for the next two minutes, Jungkook held his stance; keeping his eyes shut as to maintain his faux-slumber. It seemed to work, the elder sighs softly and pulled the covers over Jungkook's shoulder lovingly.

And then just as Jungkook thought that the precious moment had come to an end, he feels an arm winding around his neck, spreading it's warmth as Taehyung softly presses their bodies closer together, a murmur so small escaping from his lips,

"My king."

On any other day, Jungkook may have to fake being upset over the whole ordeal – because his pride is higher than the clouds, mind you. But that day wasn't now, so he pretended to be asleep instead; trying to ignore the feeling of his cheeks heating up and his heart picking pace.

Jungkook swears, one of these days Taehyung would be the end of him.

///

Explanation (warning : cringe)

To Tae, Jungkook is a king. Taehyung would do anything for Jungkook and loves him endlessly. In a way, it's like Jungkook is the king of his heart.

Anyway that's the bonus, what'd you think about it?

P.s. this is the last chapter, literally. So I guess... tell me what'd you think about the whole book? :'D

And, as always, leave a vote if you liked it~~~