\\1//

Tord's pov

I was walking through the crowded halls of my highschool. 

"Hey Tord, nice shoes!"

"Tord, you look great today!"

"Do you want to eat lunch with me, Tord?"

And there goes the comments.

Ever since I moved here to England from Norway, I got a bunch of compliments here and there. I guess the only reason why is because I'm rich. Well, not me personally but my dads. 

There were many kids trying to talk to me, and I pushed past them.

I was trying to look for Edd, Matt, and Tom. Especially Tom. 

Look, I know this may sound crazy or whatever, but I was planning to propose to him. 

It was senior year and before we get ready for college, I was want to marry him so that if we ever get split up by life, we'll know that we love each other and belong to each other. Far away or not.

Also, it's because I don't want some asshole to propose to him before I get the chance to. 

Third reason is, in my family culture, you have to marry the first person you fall in love with. Unless there are issues and difficulties going on, you don't have to marry them. And you gotta marry them when you graduate highschool. Crazy, right?

I love Tom so much, and we're already dating. Me and him are going to celebrate our 4th year anniversary this week. And on that special day, I will make a surprise for him. I think you all know what the surprise is. 

I hope nothing gets in the way, our way. 

That's when I bumped into someone, because I was so busy thinking about Tom.

Guess who I bumped into?

------------------------------

Tom's pov

I was lying on the floor on my ass. Dammit, whoever bumped into me is gonna be sorry.

I looked up to see the person I bumped into and wowee!

It was Tord. 

"Hey stranger." I smirked.

"Hey kjærlighet." He smirked back.

Tord was the first one to get up, since my ass hurt a lot. And he held out his hand.

Not even hesitant, I took his hand and he pulled me up. 

Then I let go of his hand and grabbed his shirt collar, pulled him down and kissed him.

I didn't care if students were looking at us as they were passing us. We've kissed before in a crowded hallway.

All the girls who liked Tord just scoffed at the sight.

I smirked at them while we kissed and flipped them off.

'Assholes, he's mine' I thought in my head.

Finally, we both pulled apart from each other's grip, catching our breath. 

"So, what brings you here Thomas?"

"You."

"Well, what a surprise."

"Not that much, I need to tell you something."

"Yeah, Tommy?"

"Let's go to the courtyard and talk." 

"Okay."

Tord put one of his arms around my shoulder as I held onto his waist. 

I love being in his warm arms. He's like a giant teddy bear!

---------------------------

Tord's pov

We were walking to the courtyard and I spotted a bench when we got there.

I let go of Tom and ran to the bench. 

When I put my ass on the bench, I patted the spot next to me for Tom to sit down.

He smiled slightly and walked towards me. Then he slowly sat down on the wooden seat.

"So...what is it that you want to tell me?"

"Well, you know how our 4th anniversary is this Saturday, right?"

"Of course, I would never forget!"

"I don't think I would be able to go..."

My heart sank.

All of my plans. How was I going to propose to him now? I mean, I can't just propose in school and we're always busy after school. 

"...Why?" I asked. Tom was available this Saturday, why did he bail out all of a sudden?

"Well, it's because of this one meeting that I have to go and it has to do with my college. The meeting will be long and I come back home at 9 PM." Tom looked down at his checkered-vans.

"When do you have to go?"

"7 PM."

"We, um, we can still celebrate our anniversary at 3:50 PM!"

"Bass practice down the street, remember? Plus, you have piles of homework and soccer practice."

"Oh, that's true..."

Then I kept on thinking.

"How about 5?"

Tom shrugged. "I think I might be able to go at 5, but there is traffic."

"Fuck the traffic, we can still celebrate our anniversary." I smiled, expecting to get a smile back. But I didn't.

"Okay...I'll try." That was my only reply.

I really hope Tom can come, so that I can propose to him.

---------------------------------------