\\2//

FINALLY an update! Sorry peeps. 

This chapter is especially for SwearOnMySoul and Starasticalistix, the two patient peeps who has been waiting for this chapter :)

----------------------------

Tom's pov

I sat down on the grass, waiting for him.

I cleared my throat and tugged at my checkered tie. Geez, since when did it become so hot?

That's when I heard a whistle nearby me.

And Tord was there.

Just.

Standing.

There.

Right.

In.

Front.

Of.

Me.

"Tord!" I exclaimed as I ran into his arms. Damn, he looked good today. Tord had a red plaid dress shirt on and some snazzy black cargos on. 

"Tord, you don't have to be that fancy." I giggled as he raised an eyebrow.

"Oh well, I wanted to dress nice since it's our date and anniversary." Tord kissed my forehead and took a seat on the grass. He patted the spot next to him. Of course I sat down with him.

"Why were you a bit late? I thought you would come here first." I asked.

"Why are you here? I thought you were busy." Tord mimicked and snickered as I elbowed him lightly on the arm. Receiving an 'ow' and 'oof'.

Then Tord looked up at the sky as his silver eyes glistened in the daylight. "Isn't the sky so pretty? Along with the stars, the moon, the sun, and everything else that exists in the universe."

I smiled softly at him and looked up. The sky was pretty.

Tord cleared his throat and started to fidget with the lid of the picnic basket that he had brought with him.

He looked...nervous?

Tord's pov

I fidgeted with the lid of the basket, waiting and hoping that Tom would love the surprise I have set up for him.

I am gonna give him a teddy bear. That's right, a teddy bear.

I hope he would know the surprise that the teddy bear is hiding.

---------------------------------------------

>:D