\\4//

Tord's pov

I stopped looking at the sky and turned to look at Tom, who looked a bit...sad?

"Tom? Are you okay?"

Tom then whipped his head towards me and nodded with a fake smile.

"I-I'm perfectly fine Tord!"

I cocked my head and said,

"No you aren't."

"Tord-"

"-I know you're lying."

Tom looked down once again and sighed.

"I'm just...thinking about stuff."

"What kind of stuff?"

"Um...I...Uh..."

"Heh. Liar."

Tom whipped his head back at me with a glare.

"Oh, so I'm the liar? You're the one who was depressed and used to cut himself back then! Also, you lied to me about that stuff too." 

(btw, this takes place after my tomtord book called 'Snowy Boy Sunshine' which is unpublished)

I clenched my fists and shot a warning glare at him.

"Do not mention my suicidal past. And I mean it."

"Pfft, well you should be lucky that I was there to save you!"

"You? Saving me? I saved you from nearly drowning in that stream!"

Tom and I were shouting comebacks back and forth until I shouted something that wasn't meant to be released.

"WELL AT LEAST (insert girl name) ISN'T AS BAD AS YOU!"

That's when I gasped and covered my mouth quickly.

Tom looked hurt.

"You...cheated on me? For some random girl?"

I let go of my mouth and tried to think of a way to fix Tom.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no. You see, (insert girl name) isn't a past girlfriend or whatever you're thinking. She's my step-"

"-I thought this was gonna be a new symbol of our love, Tord." Tom held the teddy bear out to show me and waved it.

A wave of guilt washed over me as I slightly lowered my head.

"I thought...this was going to be a sweet memory of the guy whom I've been dating for years now."

Then Tom lowered his hand that was holding the teddy bear.

"I thought I was gonna remember you by with this stuffed bear."

Tears started to trickle down Tom's cheeks as he looked at me.

"No, no, please don't cry, my love."

"I'm not your love anymore."

That's when Tom started running towards the sidewalk next to the road and chucked the teddy bear in the air, resulting to the poor bear landing in the middle of the road with a 'thud'.

"No, wait! Thomas!" Then I ran towards the road to retrieve the teddy bear. That teddy bear was holding something special for Tom and I can't just have it get run over by some dumbfuck's truck.

Tom was still standing there on the sidewalk as I grabbed the teddy bear.

Then I heard some loud horn noise nearby me.

I turned to the direction where that sound was coming from and saw blinding headlights, a red pickup truck speeding towards me.

Before I knew it, everything went black. And I could only hear the sounds of Tom's screams until I fell unconscious.

-----------------------------------------------