¡CHAPTER FOUR¡

Connor motioned for them to leave. They followed him into his room, which was a few rooms away from Robins.

"I know why he's crying" Wally said as soon as they closed the door. The team gestured for him to continue, so he did,

"Today's the day his family died. I didn't know he could sing, but I know we're supposed to leave him alone today."

"But he's so sad, we can't leave him alone!" Megan protested.

"I know, but its for the best. Let's leave before he realizes were here." Kaldur said. They all nodded, no one wanting to leave Robin by himself.

They all silently walked out the door and to the Zeta Tubes. Wally went last, and of course he had to mess it up. As he was walking he twisted his ankle.

"AHH" Wally screamed, covering his mouth with his hand. A dark-haired teen, with red, puffy, cerulean blue eyes peeked out from his room.

"Wally?" He said, sounding like he was about to break out in tears again. Wally looked behind him, the rest of the team had left.

"Hey Dick"

"Wha-what are you do-doing here?"

"Thought you might like a friend"

Dick smiled, he would like a friend, "Ok, want to watch a movie?"

They sat on the couch in the lounge, as Wally scrolled through Netflix. Wally decided to bring up the song.

"You never told me you could sing"

Dick looked at the red-head, wide eyed.

"Y-you heard that?" He couldn't help but feel violated, that was a special moment, not meant for anyone else but him.

"Didn't mean too, came by to grab some food, and heard you." He said, "you sounded really good, and have such a high voice."

"Tenor"

"What?"

"I'm a tenor. It's what you're called if you have a high male voice." Dick told the speedster. Wally was confused, how did Dick know so much about singing?

"Cool" Wally replied, turning on Bee Movie.

-

By the time the team realized Wally didn't come through it had been a few hours. They just thought he had run off. Until Kaldur mentioned that he never remembered Wally coming through the Zeta Tubes. The other superheroes realized that, they too, didn't remember him coming through.

They decided to go back and check, maybe something happened to him. They arrived at the  mountain and started looking for Wally or Robin. They even checked Robins room, but they were nowhere to be seen. The team circled back to the lounge and saw the T.V. on, Bee Movie end credits playing.

"Wow we didn't even check here" Said Artemis. And the team looked at the sleeping forms of Wally and Robin on the couch. Wally was laying across the whole couch, his arm around Robins waist. Robin was squished beside him, his head dug into Wallys chest. Megan grabbed a blanket and put it on top of the two.

- - -

And from then on, every year Dick spent it with his friends. He always sang the same song, and tears were always shed. But every one always praised the Tenor on his amazing singing.

The End