Baby Bumps

*Lol just to clarify, Richelle is pregnant*

Richelle's Pov
"Noah," I smiled, trailing off the 'h' at the end of his name.

"Yes, gorgeous?" He asked, kissing my cheek, sending a shiver through my body.

We were sitting on the sofa together; I was on top of him. His warmth gently tickled my skin and his hands were gently placed on my stomach. My stomach. It was, well, big to say the least. I wasn't sure how I wasn't crushing him, but I didn't want to move.

"I love you...." I placed my hands on his, listening to the fire cackling in the back as I lay my back on his chest.

I felt him smile a little, gently taking hold of my hands and playing with them. He whispered sweet things into my ears and drew small circles onto my stomach. It was so relaxing; I almost fell asleep.

"I love you too," he whispered back, gently stroking my hair.

There was a small pause where we just sat there. I was in his arms, smiling. He was cuddling me, smiling. I felt my eyelids beginning to droop but he soon spoke up again.

"One more month," he said, resting his head on the sofa's arm.

"Do you think it'll be a boy or a girl?" I asked, feeling fuzzy inside.

We'd asked for it to be a surprise. I didn't want to know what the gender was, and neither did Noah. We wanted to experience the miracle of life in its full.

"I'm betting on a little girl," he mumbled into my hair. "She'll look just like you; beautiful."

I let out a giggle before saying, "I bet it's a boy- a mini Noah."

He chuckled a little, kissing my cheek once again.

"Whatever it is, I'm going to love it so much. I mean, can you believe we're having a baby of our own Richelle? A baby of our own!"

"I know, it's crazy! It'll be more work than a dog, but at least we won't have to walk it," I joked, looking at our gorgeous golden retrieved that lay in front of the fire, sunbathing.

"And more work than a cat," he began, "gosh I hate cats."

He pretended to shiver in fear, causing me to start laughing. I loved our moments that were like this. Loved them. Noah and I just cuddling and laughing. Soon we'd have a child to cuddle and laugh with. I couldn't wait.

Sorry this is so short!