Chapter 10

Well, damn. Long time no see. 

Sorry, I was gone all week at my dad's and his wifi is poop. So yeah, I'm back.

TEEN WOLF CAME BACK TONIGHT YAY. 

Question: WHO ELSE IS EXCITED FOR THIS SEASON?

This chapter sucks, meh.

THIS IS NOT EDITED VERY WELL, JUST SAYING.

<^_^<            >^_^>

2 healers. 2 doctors are missing. One more to go.

Many problems, one me.

One big dilemma.

I entered Mr. Harris' classroom, immediately seeing Scott and Stiles. I sat down in front of Scott as Ms. Blake began talking. "Good morning, as you all know Mr. Harris is still missing- I mean sick." I rolled my eyes, everyone knew Mr. Harris was missing. Although the school insisted on saying he was sick. "Anyway, I'm filling in while we all hope and pray for a more qualified substitute to take my place. Okay, so let's get started, shall we?"

"Hey," Stiles whispered gaining my and Scott's attention. "My dad said at the ER attendant wasn't strangled." Oh yeah, did I mention Danny was a target as well? He showed up there puking mistletoe- the plant of the Darach- and his lung had collapsed. Thankfully, Scott's mom was able to save him from dying. "But did die from asphyxiation. They just don't know how."

"Do you think the on-call doctor could still be alive?" I asked, halfway turned in my seat, not paying attention to Ms. Blake. It's not like she had enough esteem to say anything to me about it.

"I don't know, but guys there's got to be at least 20 other doctors in that hospital, at least, you know? Any one of them could be next."

Scott phone buzzed in his pocket and he turned, answering it quietly. "Hey, doc. Sorry, I'm in class right now. Can I call you back later?"

"Unfortunately, no. I honestly thought I might never have to burden you like this, but I'm afraid, at the moment, you're my only hope. I'm going to be taken. I need you to find me." The line went dead after that and I placed the pieces together. Deaton was the third sacrafice. The three healers have been taken. 

Scott didn't say anything to us, instead he raised his hand. "Uh, Ms. Blake! I have to go to the bathroom!" Ms. Blake nodded and Scott grabbed his bag and sprinted out the door. 

I snuck back to plop down next to Stiles. He was looking at me confused and I mentally face palmed, he didn't hear the conversation. "Deaton called and asked Scott to find him because he was gonna be taken. Hence the third sacrafice."

 Stiles sighed longingly, "I'm gonna head down there too." Stiles stood and simply walked out the door, leaving Ms. Blake conflicted. She looked to me as if I was to give her construction and I simply shrugged, "Mr. Harris lets them leave." Okay, well that was a total lie but hey, now she won't give them detentions.

"Actually," I stood grabbing my purse, "I have to go too but don't worry Mr. Harris doesn't care." I gave her an encouraging smile and walzed out, my heel clicking echoeing in the halls. I had about fifteen minutes to kill, what to do. Now that I think about it, I haven't heard of or seen Isaac all day. He hasn't been in school.

I pulled my phone from my purse and went to Isaac's contact, pressing call. I held it up to my ear waiting impatiently as it rang. Until he picked up,

"Hey Erin."

"Where have you been? I haven't seen you all day. Actually, now that I think about it, I haven't seen Boyd either."