Chapter 17

This chapter sucks sorry...

Question: what's your biggest fear?

PLEASE COMMENT THIS IS ONE OF  THE LAST FEW CHAPTERS GUYS COME ON.

Am I the only one that's not actually scared of something? Like nothing I've ever known of scares me. I mean odd numbers give me chills but that's just my OCD. I'm not legitly (not a word oops) scared of anything. 

XxEnjoyXx

Scott, Deucalion, and I stood in the warehouse, waiting for Jennifer to show up. The storm was getting worse, the winds were stronger and the clouds were darker. As we looked at the door, Jennifer and Derek appeared and walked inside.

"What are you doing?" Scott asked, shocked that Derek was on her side. 

"This may be hard to believe, but I'm actually trying to help you." Derek said as he stood next to Jennifer.

"Oh, like brother against brother... against sister." He glanced at me and I rolled my eyes. "How very american this is." Deucalion said, finding the situation somewhat humorous. He began folding up his cane, setting it down on the ground. "Are  you ready, Jennifer? Hmm? Did you gather your herbs, Pray to your ancient gods and your oak trees, Slit a baby's throat, perhaps? Should we show them why you needed to sacrifice nine innocent people just to face me? Or is it 12 now?"

He began shifting, his ear growing pointier, his sideburns growing. But then his skin started turning black, making him really look like a "demon wolf." His eyes were red like an alphas, but brighter, his pupils gone.

Derek raced forward, swinging his arm only to get it caught by Deucalion. Derek swung his other arm then, again getting caught by Deucalion with ease. Jennifer walked forward and went to push him away like she usually does, Deucalion didn't budge. He grabbed both of them by the throat and lifted them into the air. He chucked Jennifer backwards and flipped Derek, he landed on a pile of tires and crates.

Scott and I stood there, not knowing what to do. Deucalion grabbed Jennifer and dragged her closer to Scott, making her fall to her knees. "Kill her," Deucalion spoke to him. Scott didn't budge and Deucalion continued, "do it." Neither of us moved and he roared. I immediately collapsed to the ground in pain along with Scott. When we both looked up we had shifted, Scott with his teeth, sudeburns, claws and no eyes and my teeth, eyes, and claws.

Deucalion looked at me, his head tilting before looking back at Scott. I turned my head to look in the glass from the windows next to me. I gasped, not believing the sight in front of me. When did this happen?

My left eye was the normal white when I shift. But my right eye was pitch back, my pupil blending in with the color. I blinked, letting my eyes go back to normal but keeping the claws and teeth.

"Now kill her. Your parents are dying. That storm you hear, she's burying them alive. It's her connection to the telluric currents. Kill her, and it ends."

"It won't end," Jennifer started, prepared to beg for her life, " It won't end. Not with me. He'll have you kill everyone you love. It's what he does."

"They're dying, Scott. Your mother and the parents of your best friends. Kill her now, and it's over. Become the alpha you're meant to be. Become a killer."

"They're not dead yet," I protested, glaring at both of them.

"And who's going to save them? Your friends?" He asked with humor in his voice. He seriously doubts us, we have two werewolves -one supposedly being a True Alpha-, what ever the hell I am, a banshee, a hunter, and a Stiles. Not everyone gets a Stiles, he's one of a kind.