Chapter 1: Three Words... I Must Tell Her!

"Hey Luce!" Natsu calls out across the room.

"Hey..." Lucy says quietly with a frown.

"Whats the matter Luce?..." Natsu asked with concern in his voice.

"Well... Nothing... Don't worry about it." Lucy says while walking away and shaking her head.

N-Natsu... its not true natsu wont ever think of me more then a friend. Im preety sure he loves Lisanna... They known eatch other since they were kids. I barely know Natsu. im just gonna head home... i cant be aroound people right now...

Meanwhile Natsu and Happy are waking down the streets of Magnolia.

"I told you already im not hungry. Im thinking..." Natsu tells Happy.

"Natsu I think your sick!" Happy says with a devilish grin on his face.

"NO! Its Lucy..." Natsu says almost embarrassed.

"You love her!" Happy says with a grin on his face.

Natsu began to blush and then turned his head acting like he didn't hear Happy.

"Oh yeah Happy Carla told me she wanted to meet you at the guild! You should hurry up and go see what she wants!" Natsu says in order to get happy distracted.

"CARLA! AYE SIR!" Happy shouts as he starts flying towards the guild.

Now these are Natsus inner thoughts.

Why was Lucy so upset... Why im i even worring this much usally i just let her be and shes fine! I feel like I cant have any fun when Lucys not around.... How bout I go see right now!

Meanwhile Lucy is laying on her bed. She just woke up from a nap and nows getting ready to take a shower. I wonder what Natsus doing... Hes probably with Lisanna... I don't know what to think i cant even look Natsu in the eyes...

At that moment Natsu arrived at Lucy's window. "Wide open as usual." Natsu stepped inside and noticed that Lucy wasnt in her room. Natsu then started walking in the bathroom.

"N-Natsu!" Lucy said in shock while with out even noticeing she stood up. Natsu's face turned red as he looked at her up and down.

"L-Lucy...." Natsu said as he turned around. Lucy looked down slowly and she fainted.

"Lucy! Are you okay?!" Natsu shouted. Then he looked at her. "SHES COMPLETELY NAKED!" Natsu was scared to pick her up so he waited several minutes to see if she would wake up. then he decided just to do it. He lifted Lucy up and put her on the bed. He couldn't look at her naked anymore so he dug through her clothes and put her shirt on. "There that's better! Now I could look at you with NO dirty thoughts coming to my head..." He paused and looked at Lucy. Then he put the covers over her. "Lucy... Your really cute when your your sleeping.." Suddenly Natsu got tired and got under the covers with her. Natsu then grabbed Lucy and pulled her closer. He held her tight and whispered in her ear... "I won't let anybody hurt you Lucy... Cause I love you... I still have no idea how to tell you while your awake..." Then he fell asleep.

The next day Lucy woke up in Natsus arms. She screamed of shock and then Natsu fell out of her bed.

"N-Natsu! What are you doing in my bed!" Lucy screamed

"Um well you... Kinda-" Natsu started nervously while blushing.

"Natsu... Tell me did you see?" Lucy asked in a scary voice.

"Did i see what?" Natsu chuckled nervously.

"DID YOU SEE ME NAKED!" Lucy shouted.

"Well... Maybe" Natsu said with a grin on his face.

"N-Natsu... I woke up and i heard you say something..."

Natsu started blushing. And then he was trying to remember all the things he had said.

"Were you really having dirty thoughts about me!" Lucy said even though she wasn't gonna say that.

"Whaaaaa!" Natsu turned around and stared at the floor. "Well. You see you were...and I saw you... so you know..." Natsu said as Lucy glared at him.

"So your saying..." Lucy made a devilish grin with glaring eyes and starred at Natsu. "Wait who put my clothes on?.... Ahhh Im only wearing a shirt! And you were.... N-Natsu"

"What it wasn't a big deal... Its not like anythi- Wait you said you woke up before I layed down next you so that means... Y-You heard me!" Natsu started blushing like crazy then he turned around and sat on the floor.

Okay its time to tell her... How the hell am i supposed to do it!!!! I know i'll just... No what if Lucy doesn't even like me... Natsu sighed and nodded his head. Okay i could do this! Natsu stood up and looked at Lucy.

"Um... N-Natsu... Why are you looking at me like that?.." Lucy began to blush and she felt her heart pounding. Why do i feel like this...right now?... W-Why is looking at me like that?

Natsu got closer to Lucy and he took her hand and held it. "L-Lucy.... I..." Natsu pulled Lucy close and kissed her.

Am i doing this right?.... Dose she even like me... Natsu hugged Lucy tight. I love Lucy... No matter what I will protect her.

"N-Natsu... I-I-" Lucy was cut off by Natsu

"I love you Lucy..." Natsu said as he held Lucy tight...

TO BE CONTINUED.....