Chapter 5.5: Cana's Wait...

"Hey Cana!" Natsu said as he and Lucy ran out the guild. 

"We'll meet you back over here Cana!" Lucy said waving to Cana as they ran. 

"Hey Lucy bring me a swimsuit will ya?" Cana yelled as she waved with a bottle of beer in her hand. 

"SURE THING CANA!" Lucy had to yell louder cause of the distance.

"Well what am I gonna do while there gone. There probably gonna take longer cause they have to stop by Natsu's house to...." Cana said as she began walking back into the guild. When she got into the guild she sat down...

"Why wont Juvia and Gray hook up already? I mean look-" She stopped to drink finish the beer. "At Natsu and Lucy!" She began to laugh. "There really cute together... How would Gray and Juvia be? Probably something like this: Gray-sama... Juvia would say all and embarrassed. Then Gray would be all like:Yeah Juvia?  Then Juvia would be all like: JUVIA THINKS HER AND GRAY-SAMA SHOULD HAVE 33 BABIES! Then Grays gonna nod his head and then a week later BAM Juvias pregers with twins!" Cana said as she acted out the scenes. "OH MY GOSH THEY WOULD BE GRUVIA! Gray + Juvia! if you put there names together! I'm so smart! So Lucy + Natsu would be Luna... No that doesn't sound good... How bout we switch them Natsu + Lucy... Which would be Nalu! Yup Nalu sounds way better! Oh Erza + Jellal would be Jerza! Im good at this stuff! What about Gray + Natsu!" Cana said while smirking and got up to get another beer. "Gratsu! Oh and Laxus + Freed is Fraxus! I'm killing myself with these!" Cana says as she falls out of her chair. "That hurt..." Cana Laughed as she looked up and saw Mavis.

"I do agree and those couple names very funny." Mavis said as she was looking down at Cana and smiling. "And I do admit you are killing yourself falling out of chairs and all." she smiled at Cana and laughed.  

"Hey first want a drink?" Cana said as she sat down on her chair. 

"No i was just stopping by to see what was going on. Speaking of witch where is everyone? I don't see sixth anywhere..."Mavis asked looking around the guild. 

"They went  to the beach.  A while ago I'm waiting for Nalu to get here..." Cana said as she held the beer bottle up to her lips and drank. 

"Okay well I'll see you at the beach then Cana." Mavis said walking out of the the empty guild hall and waving goodbye.

"See ya there first!" Cana said smiling as she waved goodbye to Mavis. After Mavis was out side Cana was sitting down with her head on the bar counter. "When are those two getting back?!?" She groaned. Then she heard the guild doors swing open. She turned around and jumped out of her seat. "Nal- I mean Natsu and Lucy your back finally!" She shouted! 

TO BE CONTINUED...