Chapter 7:The Dark Mage?

"Lucy!" Lisanna yells running toward her. Lucy looked at her in disgust.

"Yeah?" she said sourly as she scanned Lisanna for anything sharp. Lisanna leaned forward.

"I-I just wanted to say i am truly sorry Lucy. I let jealousy take over me." There was a long pause. "Also that dosen't mean I'm just giving up." She smiled then turned around. "Anyways i can give Natsu what he wants unlike you blondey." She walked away making her way through the guilds large crowd. Lucy looked to the ground and took a moment to let everything sink in.

"BLONDEY! Whats the matter with her anyways!" Lucy looked up and saw Natsu putting one hand than another around Lisanna. Lisanna turned to Lucy as she put her arms around Natsu. Lucy turned away hiding the rage as she stormed out of the guild. "Whats the mater with her!" She whined walking down the street shouting and cursing. "Its late i better get going home..." She walked down the street when suddenly something grabs her. Lucy screams as a hand quickly covers her mouth.

"Shut up Miss Heartfilia you must have gotten on someones nerve real bad if the called The Dark Mage on you." A man in black whispers to her slightly chuckling. As she struggles to scream and pull away. She manages to get his hand off long enough to scream just once.

Where are my keys! Damn it i must have dropped them somewhere! She looked around still trying to struggle but was hit with a blow to the stomach. She lost her breath and blanked out.

----------------------------------------------

"Hey Happy have you seen Lucy?" Natsu asked as he waved by to everyone. 

"Not since lunch time she looked really mad when though and ran out the guild." Happy said as he ate his fish.

"Lets go to her house then." Natsu suggested looking at Happy for approval. 

"No I'm gonna go home and take a nap. Go by yourself." He said as he finished his fish. 

"I think Lucy could wait till tomorrow than." Natsu said as he and Happy went inside their house. 

Two days have passed since Lucy has been away from the guild. No one seems to notce really. 

"Hey Natsu have you seen Lucy? I haven't really seen her any in the past day or so im getting worried s she sick or something?" Mira Jane asked as she dried the cup in her hand. 

"No i haven't seen her really... She probably is-" Natsu was cut off by none other than Lissana.

"Natsuuu! I have to show you something quick look!" Lisanna said jumping up and down exidently. 

"H-Hey wait! Whoa!" Lisaanna grabbed Natsu and ran out the guild. 

After a few minutes Lisanna finally stopped. "Look Natsu, this is where we would take care of Happy when he was an egg. We used to play Mommy and Daddy. Cant it be like this ag-" Natsu turned away and looked up at the sky. 

"No. It cant be. Don't get me wrong Lisanna, I love you, but as a sister. I only really love Lucy. So thats why it can never be the same again. You were gonna and Lucy was there. What did you expect me to do not fall in love. You were just gonna make us wait here and wait. You were gonna Leave Mira and Elf Man alone while you go play in Edolas? My feeling for Lucy would never change and now i know that i hurt Lucy." Lisanna's face flushed red of anger. As Natsu ran away.

DID HE REALLY JUST DIS ME! "NATSU YOU IDIOT!" Lisanna shouted at the pink haired mage. Well its not like blonde's gonna be there anyways. Hes to late the black mage already got to her! Lisanna kicked the dirt and laughed. She then flicked off Natsu and began walking into the forest. 

TO BE CONTINUED...

HEY GUYS ITS SUNSHINE SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER GOT A LOT OF STUFF GOING ON ITS REALLY HARD TO MAKE TIME TO UPDATE. GOMEN ^3^