*Authors Note

Hi my beloved readers this story 'How You Should Love' will be approaching it's near end down for the last six chapters.Since I am too curious to know what kind of ending does this story deserves I am very much willing to consider other alternate endings coming from my readers since I don't trust my own mind when it comes to this or else I will butchered your emotions and left you twisted and bleeding in the end(booo!!!).

❤💋❤

So I post this trivial questions that is relevant to the story and I want to get to know your opinions.You can answer each of them or just answer one or two perhaps.I will collate all feedbacks and made a general conclusion in the end for what kind of alternate ending it will be.

1) Does happy endings really exist in real life or it was just an obiquitously over romanticized concept?

2) Is letting go of someone you love better than loving him/her yourself knowing you will hurt him/her in the end?

3) Why do we become fragile when love is not enough?

4) Will you trust love even if you had been hurt over and over again?

5) Is love always enough?

🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒

Thank you people for your amazing support in this story and I am really sorry if in someways I might have hurt your feelings.As a writer for this Michaeng fan fiction I just wanted to portray human emotions and scenarios as real as possible and it was not my intent to harm others feelings.

Words weren't enough to tell how much I love my wonderful readers and appreciate y'all everytime y'all leave a comment (however silly it is) on each chapters.

I am glad to get to know some of my readers who in one way or another touched me greatly,you guys knew who you are. I love you💋

I LOVE YOU ALL ,MUAH💋💋💋💋💋

P.S.-Also I am accepting any kinds of donation in the form of liqour.hahahahaha.lol😅

Joke.

🍺WabiSabi