How You Should Love

Soundtrack: ~Daryl Ong- Stay

Authors Note: Please play the song for the  interlude of the first few verses.

Third Person POV:

~ I want you to stay never go away from me
Stay forever but now, now that you're gone all I can do is pray for you to be here beside me again.
Why did you have to leave me?
When you said that love will conquer all.
Why did you have to leave me?
When you said that dreaming was as good as reality.

And I know  I must move on trying to forget all the memories of you and me but I can't let go of your love that has taught me to hold on.
.............

Chaeyoung looked at her lover with a haunting despair lying lifeless on the cold metallic slab of the morgue with pale and cold features.Her body was wrapped under a white linen which only leaves her thread bare face visible.Chaeyoung can outline the gravity of the impact that took away her precious Mina's life away in a snap of a finger. Beneath the covers of  the white linen she could still see the visible patch of blue and violet color her wife got from the massive trauma from the impact of the collision.Cause of death based from the medical report is  due to multiple organ failure.

Before the embalmers will cut through her wifes flesh and prepare her body for the funeral Chaeyoung decided to go and see her for the last time.

To see her angel for the last time.

Her beautiful angel was mangled and in severe pain in her last grueling hours.Chaeyoung felt a swelling intense pain in her chest that made her let out a bloodcurling scream inside the morgue.Her loud screams echoing inside the hollow and morbid room.She felt as if a huge part of her died the moment that she was gone and had been taken away.Chaeyoung screamed as fresh tears came flooding her eyes as she held her lifeless lover.

Her life withered just like that like an autumn leaf falling from its  branch and slowly descending on the ground.

"Im sorry for every single mistake that I did Mina.I am sorry if only I knew this will happened..I should..I should.." Chaeyoung can't no longer contain all the rage in her mourning heart as she scream hard as her tears  fell on the cold metallic slab where her angel lies.

"I should have never turned my back on you without hearing an explanation.I am sorry I was full of hate,I am sorry I didn't meant to say those hurtful things to you.Now I regret everything..I never knew I am sorry please forgive me" Chaeyoung cried as hard she can which made her entire body shook from profuse anger,regret,pain,loneliness,grief and most of all from a great loss.

Unknown to her Mina's father went inside to go check on her and was standing just right in the corner witnessing this very painful and tragic event.Mina's father was equally devastated too, he had just lost his wife a few months ago and now he had lose his daughter too.Heiji could feel every ounce of pain that Chaeyoung felt from Mina's loss.She had just reunited with her long estrange daughter and bond with her and her family for four months, now she was gone.

The pain is incomparable to any kind of pain in the world.It felt as if there's a gushing pain that can not never be stopped.

"Mina please tell me that this was all just a nightmare that this was all just a lie I know you will wake up beside me in my arms and we will talk about our hopes and dreams together for Daniel and for Tara.Tell me love this is just a bad dream please tell me because I can't bear with this intense pain that I felt like dying too" Chaeyoung sobbed as she carefully held Mina's body as she say her last words and agony.

Heiji was sobbing hard too as he felt breaking down on his own.

"I love you and no one else I would love  in this world none other than you.If I'll go die and live again I will search the depths of the earth just to be with you.I will do everything my love to turn back time even a single minute to say to you that I love you and this heart is beating just for you" Chaeyoung declared with all her hearts content even though it's too late.

" I would like to thank you for giving me two wonderful children and helped me in raising them well my love.You had been a good mother to them.Im sorry if we never had love each other that much in times when both of us had become fragile only to realize that our hearts were meant for each other in the end and we are very much in love.I am sorry I had been an idiot not to realize  and now it was too late.." Chaeyoung cried and wail until it felt so hard to breathe.She could feel Mina's body with nothing but only the coldness permeating her skin.

Heiji moved over and wrapped an arm on Chaeyoung and told her that the embalmers will start fixing Mina up.

"NO I CANT, I  DON'T WANT TO!"  Chaeyoung screamed as she refused to let go of Mina.

"Chaeyoung she's gone just let her go now please" Heiji told her with a breaking heart that as of with a father.Chaeyoung lashed out and let another blood curling scream while she held Mina tight for one last time.Painful tears cascading her brown orbs as her whole being convulsed from the intense pain.

"For the last time I love you and I am thankful that I had met you in that cold November night and fell in love with you right there and then.Thank you for sharing your life with me, thank you for everything" Chaeyoung cupped Mina's face for the last time and sealed her love to the other with a kiss.For the last time she kissed Mina's lips.

Mina's lips were cold and chapped but still as soft as Chaeyoung could remember from her vivid memory.Chaeyoung lingered her lips a little bit as for the last time she let every fiber of her being remembered how Mina's lips tastes like, her last remembrance far beyond  that death could reach.She closed her eyes as she remember how sweet her lips was and how she felt that she was home every time she kisses her.

A kiss could mean a thousand things but for Chaeyoung it only meant as her eternal love for Mina
A remembrance that she always had a home to return to.Her lighthouse that shelters her in a raging storm.

Now she had lost all of that and it made her completely wrecked and dead inside.She felt that she was dead herself trying to figure out how to survive tomorrow now that her angel is gone,her eternal solace and peace.

Her home

After that Chaeyoung kissed her forehead gently and whispered the last words she wanted to say to her for the last time.

"I love you please patiently wait for me on the other side.Till our hearts meet again"

                                                [FIN]