Beautiful Breakdown

Soundtrack: Elliot Yamin-Can't Keep On Loving You (From A Distance)

A/N: Lock yourself alone in your room while reading this chapter.Please have a box of tissue on your bedside and a glass of water.Don't ask just trust  me on this.lol.

Third Person POV:

Chaeyoung squinted her eyes and was greeted by a warm hazy warm glow in her eyes.Her head was tingling and she felt her eye sockets droopy and heavy forming a conclusion that the vodka made a good kick in her inebriant brain.After blinking her eyes for a few times she finally got an image of her entire room.

She look on the right side of the bed and there she was
sleeping peacefully with her glorious and angelic beauty.Chaeyoung manage to pull out a smile on her face and move closely to the person sleeping peacefully on her back with a messy hair covering her pillow.Chaeyoung pulled the covers slowly and manage to part some fringe of long strands of hair on the girls shoulder revealing a smooth milky white complexion.Chaeyoung dipped her head lower and place smooth butterfly kisses on her shoulders all the way to the sleeping girls neck.The person stirred from her position and smile slyly recognizing the latters action.

"Hey there  cutie" the sleeping girl said in her husky morning voice earning a light chuckle from the latter.

"Hey there sexy" Chaeyoung said sending the said lady a wink.

"You're hot like this in the morning, you're like a dashing prince.Im glad your hair is back to short again just how I like it"

"I didn't know you have a fetish for my short hair"

"Oh please, it's just because you look way too girly and hot in your long hair where's the justice in that? I just want you to be like this I kind of remember that lonely,moping girl on the bar I am having intense crush with"

"Oh so you have a crush on me then and it's intense?"

"Did I said that out loud?"

"Yes you do honey,and you're in deep trouble now. You know what this hot and dashing prince will make you feel good and hot right now"

That being said the two started moldering their lips and hot bodies together as they started exploring each others body earning soft moans and grunts in the early morning.

"Honey how many rounds do we have last night?" Irene asked in a panting voice while Chaeyoung was busy roaming the girls heavenly body while she nibble the said girls ear.

"I don't know maybe three and counting....." Chaeyoung said as she seductively whispered on the latters ears tickling the other with her hot steamy sex breath.

(Evil author: hold up horn dogs time out just a question is there such a thing such as sex breath?)

...........

...........

...........

...........

...........

...........

...........

...........

...........

...........

...........

...........

............

............

............

............

............