Chapter Two

Today the whole Grade school department is celebrating United Nations Day. Each grade level and section has a participants to represent each country that were given to them.

All the participants are wearing traditional costume of the country they represent. Some are also wearing a princess gown like Ms. France, Ms. Portugal, Ms. Belgium and Ms. Spain. But unlike them, her princess ball gown were shipped fresh from England.

She was really pretty with her dress. She looked like a doll princess of England. Everyone seemed in awe when it is her turn to go up on the stage.

She walked gracefully and flaunt her dress, while waving her right hand in the air and smiling with a poise. Feeling like a true princess.

She tried to look for Waltz but she can't find him. And when her turn is done, she needs to go down the stage. She was holding and pulling up her dress a little so that she won't step on it and causes herself to trip down when her prince charming is here to rescue. He assist her in getting down from the stage.

"You look beautiful Princess." He said looking at her intently.

"Thank you so much for helping me and for the compliment. I thought you're not here."

"Of course I wouldn't miss this! Seeing you, who looks like a real princess in that dress is... cute" he said smiling at her.

She pouted her lips. "Cute? I'm not cute, I'm pretty!"

He nodded while trying to hide his grin.

She frowns at him that made his grin wide. "Hey stop frowning!" Then pats her head. "You are pretty princess.. as always."

Her heart was filled with joy upon hearing those words from him. "Thank you" she answered.

At the end of the day Barbie was announced as the best representative in grade school. She can't ask for more, having almost everything, loves by everyone around her and having Waltz by her side. Her life is indeed perfect. And she wishes for it to never end.

Pero hindi lahat ng gustuhing mangyari ng isang tao ay palaging nangyayari. Minsan may mga bagay na darating sa buhay na hindi napaghahandaan.

Lumipas ang mga araw at walang pasidlan ang kasayahang nararanasan sa buhay ni Barbie, akala niya ay sadyang ganoon ang buhay, puro saya. Ngunit hindi pala.

Tulad ng araw na iyon, masayang umuwi si Barbie, malapit na rin ang bakasyon nila at may plano silang magkakaibigan na magbonding. Ngunit nakita niya na nagliligpit ng mga gamit ang kanyang mga magulang.

"Mommy? Daddy? What's happening? What are you doing? Why are you packing up? Are we going on a vacation?" She excitedly asks.

"Princess.. Ahmm..  W-we... W-we need to go back to England. As soon as possible." It was her mom.

"W-what do you mean?"

"Your grandfather passed away this morning princess." Now it was her dad.

"Grandpa??" Then tears started to fall from her eyes. "Why? How did grandpa died? What happened?"

"He is terribly sick princess. And his body is too tired already. That is why we need to go back to England to see him one last time. And grandma needs us now baby."

"Okay. But we will come back here after everything's fine in England right? Right?"

"Sure princess." Her father said then looks at her mom.

After her conversation with her parents, she called Waltz and told him what happened and he immediately went to their house to console her.