✏|| T A U

|| Name ||
Tau Nour.

|| Age ||
Tau is 22 years old.

|| Nationality ||
Tau is Egyptian but raised far from his homeland in the East of the land. He was taken from his family at a young age to be raised as a powerful warrior in honor of his father, believed to be dead, who carried the warrior blood from the Phoenix Clan. The Phoenix Clan is a mixed clan, from the North, West, South and East including the Greeks to the Scottish, they're a multi-cultural clan but that doesn't make them weak or looked down upon as others. The clan rose up and proved honorable and loyal to the Empire in a great war many years ago. therefore, earned the title of a royal clan although they are hard to come by now. Aside from that, Tau was than taken from his family clan and raised as a hunter where he than became a rogue hunter. Clans form around a beast, the beast resembles how the clan is. They are only created from ancestors, blessed or cursed by the Goddess. The Nine-tailed Fox Clan are manipulative and even believed to use magic, they're sneaky and steathy, very charming. The Wolf Clan are loyal to their people and work together as one, as a pack, most trusting. Phoenix Clan are a blazing clan that work like fire, throw more and more at them and they grow more powerful and they are used for good and bad. The Spider Clan is a clan that work for something in exchange but never get involved and entangled in their web of lies and manipulation, they work for benefiting themselves. The Lion Clan is another Royal Clan, a great clan of loyal warriors that work together and can work alone, they're strategic and intimidating, a smart clan that avoided death upon their whole clan.

|| Sexuality ||
Tau is bisexual.

||Appearance ||
Tau has long dark brown hair usually slicked back into a ponytail or braided. As a warrior, he needs his hair out of his face. He usually keeps cleanly shaven and his eyes are a amber colour, much like a golden yellow with blue speckles deep within his mesmerising orbs coming from the blood of the Phoenix Clan. His skin is fairly tanned. He stands at a broad, tall 6 foot 2 inches and has an impressive warrior build, meaning that he is muscular and his skin is decorated in black inked markings on his arms, back and chest, a Phoenix on his shoulder representing he's of the Phoenix Clan, even though he was stripped of that caste. His skin is also decorated in scars from past battles. Tau is a handsome young man, his features are well structured but obviously he doesn't have the looks of the Empire blood.