☁|| A L I K I

|| Name ||Aliki Adamina

|| Name ||
Aliki Adamina.

|| Age ||
Aliki is a young girl who has been frozen in time with some sort of spell, she looks around in her twenties. She's over thousands of years old having survived the nuclear war.

|| Gender||
Aliki is a female.

|| Sexuality ||
Aliki is a closet bisexual.

|| Nationality ||
Greek-Irish.
Both originate from Greece but born from seperate lands.

|| Appearance||
Aliki is a very small person. She stands at 4'8" with her long curly red hair going past her bottom. Her eyes are a pale blue in contrast of her light skin. She has dark freckles scattered over her cheeks, nose bridge and body. Aliki's hands have a chunk of what looks like missing flesh in a shape of a circle with dark tattoos connecting those circles to one on her chest that holds a larger gem in comparison to the circles on her hands. The gem has a swirl carved into it, the colours it holds almost unreal, a red that can appear many colours. Aliki has a tiara around her head with a gem resting on her forehead, the tiara is designed to look like a flower crown but made of a rose gold.

 Aliki has a tiara around her head with a gem resting on her forehead, the tiara is designed to look like a flower crown but made of a rose gold

|| Height/Weight ||4 foot 8 inches and weighs approximately over 100lbs

|| Height/Weight ||
4 foot 8 inches and weighs approximately over 100lbs.

|| Species/Powers ||
Aliki's species is unclear but she is a creature of an element that lived thousands of years ago. She's one of the few that survived the nuclear war and probably one of her own kind, being the element of the sun and light. Her abilities are powerful, she can manipulate fire and high temperatures. She can conjure up anything of fire out of thin air, as long as there is oxygen. Her body temperature can reach extreme measures uncontrollably without the two other gems she needs in her hands to unlock her full potential. Her hair can light on fire if her emotions get out of hand and the gem in her chest is her main source of life. Light seems to give her energy. Aliki's tattoos light up when her powers are being used.

|| Personality ||
Aliki has grown up in a village that had been destroyed thousands of years ago, so you can say she's old fashioned. She's full of curiosity but she does take caution when it comes to people, being she has enemies because not all elements get along and live to destroy one another. She was taught how to survive, to listen to her gut and to do anything if it means she lives. Though, she was taught her manners and Aliki can be quite the manipulater. This is because her mother knew when she is awoken that there will be people hunting for her and it's true, before Aliki even awakes, she's already being hunted, she'd be wanted dead like most other elemental beings out of fear and greed, to obtain the gemtthat keeps her alive in her chest as rumor has it that if you have the gem, you will inherit it's powers. So, Aliki knows how to fight but she isn't very controlled with her emotions. She's hot headed and stubborn but being in a whole new world of thousands of years of evolution causes her to be naive. Her want to fit in and learn about what happened and the new world can get ahead of her, causing her to believe what might not be true and manipulated. It's like waking up from a years worth coma. Aliki, though, has always been a too soft girl. She never killed an animal no matter how much she was pushed to, but she has killed before. Whether it be because of uncontrollable tantrum or because she was pushed and taught to. When Aliki becomes attached to someone or something, she grows a deep bond and does anything to protect said someone/thing. She may not look the part but she can be quite dangerous despite all her childish acts of innocence.