1

♤ kehlani ♤

i bit my lip as a girl walked towards me. she had long black hair that stopped at her waist, and an amazing body shape.

"i noticed you staring at me from over there" the girl laughed. even her laugh was adorable.

"oh- yeah. im sorry, i was just-" i was cut off.

"no its fine," the girl stuck her hand out towards me. "im onika, you can call me nicki" she smiled.

"kehlani." i shook her hand. she sat beside me at the bar.

"you here with anyone?" nicki asked over the loud music. man, her voice was beautiful.

"yeah, im here with my friend Camryn.. shes wasted. i gotta take her home soon before she passes out," i laughed, looking at camryn from across the floor. she was attempting to dance with some random girl.

"im here alone.. just wanted to meet somebody new, you know?" nicki said. i shook my head and agreement.

"well i couldnt let a beautiful girl like you leave without getting my number.." i said while i bit down on my bottom lip before handing her my phone. she typed it in and smiled.

"i better get going now" i laughed before getting up and making my way towards my drunk friend.

"lets go cam, its late." i put a hand on her shoulder.

"aw already? ookayy .." she slurred before following me to the car.

i sat up in my bed and waited for a text back from nicki. finally, my iphone x lit up in my lap. i quickly picked it up and opened the message.

"you doing anything tomorrow? we could hang out or whateva" i read out loud. i started smiling like crazy. im suprised a fine ass bitch like nicki would wanna chill with me.

"ion have any plans for tomorrow. so sure." i answered, already thinking about what i was gonna wear.

"great. ill text you then. goodnight 😚"

hey guyss.. did yall like this chapter? future chapters will be longer, this was kinda just an introductory chapter. anyway, rih will be introduced soon!!! get ready