4

i took a small bite of my pancake as i scrolled through my instagram, which is what i did every morning. suddenly my phone dinged and i read the notification at the top of my screen.

"you doin anything later , you wanna go shopping or something?" it was a text from my old friend Zaina, a pretty girl who i used to be close with and we kinda fell off. i was surprised she texted me , since we havent talked in a while.

"sure. shopping sounds fun, what time?" i texted back.

"meet me at the mall in 2 hours" she texted back quick. 2 hours was hardly any time. i hurried and finished my breakfast before running to my bathroom to take a shower. camryn was brushing her teeth in front of the mirror. i took my clothes off and started the shower. i looked at camryn, who only had on a tshirt, nothing else. i walked up behind her and slowly kissed her neck and rubbed her booty.

"did you like your breakfast?" camryn asked with a mouthful of toothpaste.

"yeah baby it was really good" i said softly, then i moved my hand down slowly to her pussy. it was soaking wet. i smirked and rubbed her pussy from behind. she let out a small moan.

"welp , time for me to shower" i laughed, before sucking my finger and getting in the shower.

"fuck you" she grumbled, spitting out the toothpaste and leaving the bathroom.

I sat in my car, driving on the highway.
"why did you have to come again?" i sighed

"because, youre not going anywhere suspicious without me. im protecting you" camryn shrugged in the seat beside me.

"i dont need you to protect me. im just going to the mall with an old school friend"

"an old school friend that could be plotting to kidnap you." she sat back in the seat with her feet on the dashboard.

"trust me, shes really sweet."

"her pussy is sweet? what?" camryn stared at me before rolling her eyes

"no , what? her personality is sweet. stop." i sighed.
camryn just stayed quiet the rest of the ride.

"im here, where are you?" i asked zaina on the phone as i parked my car.

"inside near the front entrance" she sounded happy. camryn and i got out of the car and made our way to the front.

"what if she doesnt like me?" camryn pouted, standing close to me.

"she will, shes friendly. she likes everyone." i smiled, trying to make her feel better. we walked inside of the mall and i saw zaina sitting on a bench near the wall.

"kehlani!" zaina shouted as she ran up to me and tightly hugged me. i smiled widely and hugged her back. she smelled amazing, like cotton candy.

"hey zaina! long time no see, eh?" i laughed, looking at her outfit. she was wearing a sundress that hugged her body and showed off every curve of hers.

"very long time! is this your girlfriend?" she looked at camryn, with a smile still on her face. i looked at camyrn too and she didnt look very happy. she didnt say anything so i spoke.

"no, this is my bestfriend, camryn." i smiled, putting my arm around camryn. she still didnt say anything. she just stood still like a statue

"oh! sorry, nice to meet you camryn" zaina said as she shook camryns hand. camryn had a fake smile on her face.

"welp! lets go shopping!" i said, breaking the awkwardness.