3

i climbed into my car before sighing. "what was i thinking?" i asked myself, before starting the car.
rihanna was a work of art. perfection.

i turned on the radio and started to pull out of the parking space.

+

i woke up, caused by a loud thud. i sat up quickly and found camryn laying on the floor wincing.

"what are you doing down there?" i sighed , rubbing my eyes.

"well i was going to wake you up but i tripped over something" she grunted and stood to her feet. she opened the curtains, reveling the bright blue sky. i squinted and laid back down, pulling the sheets back over my head. camryn yanked them off and smacked my thigh.

"up. now. i made breakfast" she said, smiling like she was proud of herself.

"impossible. you never make breakfast." i mumbled with my eyes still shut.

"well i did this morning, i woke up early and had nothing to do. soo, what do i get for it?" camyrn said with a small laugh.

"for what? making me breakfast?"

"yeah."

"nothing. you should already be doing that every morning" i shrugged as i laughed . i rolled over to where i was laying on my stomach. she rolled her eyes before sitting on the edge of the bed beside me.

"nah , too much work.. but i was thinkinnggg.." she trailed off. she started to rub my ass slowly, which i loved. booty massages were always my favorite. but then, she started to rub my pussy with her thumb. i could already feel myself getting wet. i bit my lip before i jumped up.

"i have to use the bathroom, lets not do this.." i said softly while i was sitting up on the bed. she frowned and grabbed my hand.

"keh, shhh" camryn said, pushing my chest down. i fell back onto the bed on my back. she climbed onto me and straddled me. then she slowly took her shirt off, reveling her round, perfect breasts. at this point, i basically had a waterfall going on down there. i put my hands on her waist.

"i love seeing you like this" i said, looking up at her. she leaned forward and kissed my lips passionately. then, she crawled off and slowly slid my panties off.

"i know you do." camyrn said before spreading my legs open. she sucked my inner thighs a little, causing me to gasp. then, she took a good look at my pussy. she slowly trailed her finger along the top, to the bottom.

"mann , i love your tight wet pussy." she smiled, sucking on her finger while looking into my eyes. i just smirked and bit my lip. she then started to suck my clit, causing my legs to shake a little.

"mm, cammy.. just like that" i said , moving my hips up and down against her tongue.

"you like that ? you like it when your best friend does nasty stuff to you, slut?" camryn yells causing me to moan louder.

"mm fuck- yes cam! please, f-faster.." i pant hard , loving every moment of this. man her tongue could do wonders.

"cum for me kehlani. cum hard for me now." she said , practically drowning in my pussy. i pushed her head down further as i arched my back. i was biting my lip so hard that there was probably a hole. cum shot from my body , causing me to moan loudly. camryn smirked as she licked it all up , swallowing every bit of it .

she left a small kiss on my clit before moving beside me on the bed. i panted hard , with my hands on my chest as she licked her fingers and laid beside me. i looked at her before smiling impressively.

"that was .. amazing. thank you. i would return the favor , but i have a breakfast to eat." i laughed , jumping off the bed. she groaned and tried throwing a pillow at me but missed.