Epilogue

I can't believe I'm finally finishing this fic. i want to thank all of you lovelies that stayed with me throughout this fic and patiently waited for updates even though they would take months. I hope you guys like it! Let me know what you think. :)

White snow covered the vast gardens of the castle, having killed nearly every single flower that adorned it during the spring and summer. Every single one except the rosebud cherry trees in the middle of the garden. Bright blue and green eyes looked up at the delicate flowers, small little hands reaching up to gently touch them ignoring the bitter cold January air.

"Down by the river by the boats where everybody goes to be alone, where you won't see any rising sun. Down to the river we will run." Her green eyes shined as she sang her mother's lullaby. Snowflakes fell on her long dark brown curly hair and when her green eyes met his blue ones, both giggled at seeing their similar hair covered with many snowflakes.

The blue eyed boy climbed up the tree and carefully pulled on a few white flowers then let them fall where his sister would catch them. He started ripping out more and letting them fall, smiling when his sister started twirling around as the flowers rained down on her.

"Adam, Elizabeth."

Both children turned to look at their father standing a few feet away from them. He was wearing a heavy coat much like their own and his hair was pulled back in a ponytail. He looked tired but content and the faint laughing lines that decorated the skin near his eyes were starting to make him look older.

An eight year old Elizabeth stopped and straightened herself. "May I see mother now?" She asked, taking two steps forward.

"You may." Harry nodded and held out his arms for them to take his hands.

"Is mother alright?" Adam asked as he quickly climbed down the tree. He had no trouble when he spent most of his days climbing them.

"He is perfect, and he wishes to see you." Harry held onto their small hands and walked with them towards the castle, nodding at the servant watching the children that she could take a break.

He ended up picking them up when going up the stairs and let them down as soon as they were standing in front of his and Louis' bedroom. Harry knocked gently out of respect for Louis and his privacy. Lucy opened the door and when she saw it was them, she stepped aside to let them through. But before Harry allowed his children to go in, he knelt down in front of them.

"I need you to be as quiet and as gentle as you can with your mother. He is very tired. And so is your new brother." Harry explained, smiling when they nodded. "Lucy, please bring lunch for Louis. Thank you." He smiled at her when she nodded and left the bedroom to do as told.

Harry and the children slowly made their way to the bed where Louis was laying down and sleeping. Next to him was a small bundle sleeping as close to his mother as he could. He was their third child and he had just been born. He had been blessed with the same mark Louis had been blessed with. With the miracle of being able to give life.

Adam gasped and his blue eyes shined. "He's so small, father!"

"Smaller than you were when you were born." Harry kissed the top of his head then Elizabeth's, giving Louis a smile when he opened his eyes.

"My babies'." Louis mumbled as he tried to get up, trying to hide he was in pain after the delivery. It had been an easy one, but it had still hurt. Louis didn't mind at all when he was thankful his new son was healthy.

"I missed you." Elizabeth got on the bed and laid down next to her mother, sighing in content when Louis held her in his warm arms.

"I missed you too, my love." Louis kissed the top of her head.