Always Be

Jinya's POV

Fuck!! Bullshit! Why is he here?! I notice him lately at the school hallway. He's the fucking bullshit that keep staring at me! I hate him so much that i want to kill him. Now he's gonna pay for it!
"Ohh so class lets start now! Tranferee pls stand up and introduce your self"said mrs Kim
Oh shit why?! Fine im gonna pass this one. I stood up and i saw him staring at me. Pshhh your gonna pay for that later.
"Hi Im Jinya Kang"
I said that with no emosion and cold eyes.
"Ohhh ok Ms.Kang now back on our lesson.
(After 1hour and 30mins)
"Ok class so Goodbye!"said Mrs.Kim
*All excpet for me and that bullshit guy*"Annyeong Mrs.Kim"
Now the class is now noisy while going out at the classroom.Now its time to kill this bullshit. He will pay for everything. I get my back and pull my baseball bat put of my bag and put the baseball bat at top of my shoulders and patting it.
"Ohh Hello Mr.BullShit Stare how's your day?"
"Ohhh please miss not today. And by the way my name is Jin not Mr.Bullshit Stare"He said
"Oh but i like your name by that. Awww but this is your last day at this world say bye!"
After i say that i put down my bag and sway the baseball bat at him and hit him hardly. He ill because i gotta say it really hurts. I hit him hard at his head and he lay down at the floor without any aura. Now i think sleep dreams. I hit him at his head again but this time its super  hard that no one can ever live again. But someone stop me.
"Miss pls no!"said with a loud boy voice
"Oh so you want to die after him?"
"Miss pls! Stop if you want to not get hurt!"said the boy with a blond hair
I recognise him! He's the bullshit talk to me earlier. He will better pay
"Me will get hurt? Hhmmm"
"Miss pls stop this please!"
"Fuck fine say to your friend that he will better not stare to me or else i will fucking kill him!"
I stood up and pick my bag and put my baseball bat in my bag and start walking like a Queen. Ofcourse im a queen. I will always be ^_^