Jiminie Pabo

Jinya's POV

I was at my room right now crying. Yep i was crying for about 20mins. I can feel my nose starting to get runny and my eyes starting to feel wet. I cant believe that they look at me that i was a killer. That i was dumb and stupid. As soon as i got here i locked the door. If any nurse wants to get in i will refuse them. I want to die right now. I want to end my life. But all of my attention is on the door. Revealing DarkKnights that wants to open the door. Why are they here?! I dont want to see them. I just cover my whole body with a blanket. Then i started to cry even more. I cried much longer when i drifted to sleep.

———————————————————————————————————————————
Jimin's POV
Aiishhh i regret doing everything!!! I regret facing to Jinya that she is a bad person! After Yoongi said that we should apologize to her. We dash to Jinya's room but unluckily the door was locked. When I peak on the glass I saw her eyes that is very wet because of her tears. Fuck You Jimin!!! Why did you do that to her!!!!!! Jiminie pabo!!!! I just keep cursing and cursing myself in my mind. I hate seeing her cry. It makes my heart starting to break into pieces. I hate myself!!! We just gave up because we know that anytime Jinya will not open the door to us. We been ask the nurse to open the door expecting them to have a key but they said the key is on Tao. As expected. We just go back to the room and plopped ourselves to the sofa. Yoongi is already awake but Jungkook doesnt. I hope he will wake up too. I just sigh loudly then I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Sorry guys that this chapter is short. Im just busy. I promise one the next chapter it will be a little long. Love Yall!!😘