Feelings

Suho's POV

I was watching movie when i felt a head that fell on my shoulder i slowly face to my left and I saw Jinya peacefully sleeping... She is pretty and her face is like a angel.. That it is funny to say that she is powerful like a devil. I saw my other members that is really focus on the movie. I carry Jinya like a bridal style and they all shocked when they saw me.
"Yah! Jinya is already asleep! Go focus on the movie turn off the t.v after you guys finish watching the movie!"I commanded and they all agreed
I walked upstairs and head Jinya on my room. Yep on my room... I just say that he is all mine now and i can do everything i want to her. I place her at my bed and cover her using my blanket to just shield the cold. My room is really cold because my air-con is on turbo cool i dont want hot temperature or room.. Sooo yeah.. After i cover Jinya using my blanket i head to my Bathroom and wash my self after i head to my bed and sleep beside my Baby.. Tomorrow we have school so this happy moment wouldn't last long..
*Next Morning*

Jinya's POV

I feel really tired... When i opened my eyes i wondered the room and i realized that this is not my room.. I continue wondering around when i felt hand touch my stomach i quickly face to my right and i was schocked when i saw Suho sleeping next to me.. Wait how do i get here?! I forcely remember everything happened last night and when i remembered it..

FlashBack

When we are at the middle of the movie i check my phone that is on my pocket and its already 10:56 at the midnight... We have school tomorrow... I felt tired and sleepy when my head place on the shoulder that is on my right and everything went black out..

End Of FlashBack

Ohh so when i felt asleep.. I was sleeping on Suho's shoulder and maybe he head me on his room.. Tsss this little brat! I sat down at his bed and tried to wake him up..
"Yahhhh!!! Wake up!! Yahhhh!!!!!!!! Wake up already!!!"
He growls and open his eyes and look at me angerly.. Aiiishhh this idiot!!!! I push and pull him to shake his sleepy head and i think it works!
"Hhmmmpppp!!!! Yahhh stop it! My head is shaking already!"he said growlingly
"If you dont get ready!!! I will leave DarkHell and i will hate you forever!!!!!"
I should it atloud and it cause him sitting down nervously and wipes his eyes. Yesss it works!!
"Im Wake up already!!! I will get dressed!!! I promise!! Just dont leave!!"he said nervously
"Just promise me that! You idiot!"
"What did you just said to your boss?"he said offended
"Ohh IDIOT?"
"Yahh i will get dressed in front of you!!"he said while winking and laughs a little bit
"Yahhh shut up just go get ready!! I'll get ready too! Just dont go back to sleep or else-"
He cut me and stand up forcely
"I will now get ready byee!!"he said running to get his towel and go to his bathroom and locked the door
Tsss.. I get out to his bed and go to my room. That is just beside.. Yep our room is beside to each other he is sycho so yeh. I walk to my closet and get my towel and some causal clothes. I get ready and when I'm done i walked downstairs. I saw the other members that is eating joyfully.
"Sup guys Morning!"
"Morning too!"they said on the same time
I just chuckle and sit and starting eating. When i realized Suho is not here yet. Maybe he is still getting ready. Pssshhhhh that dumbass he is slower than the girls. Welp other girls because im not that girl that is doing makeup and stuff so yeah.. When i was about to get the glass full of water someone is just running so fast at the stairs.. Yep that is Suho..
"Boss your so late what happened Jinya is way more faster than you"D.O chuckled
"Shut up she is just faster than a rabbit"he said smirking
"And your slower than a turtle"
He sighed and I found it cute wait why am i thinking?! Aiiishhhh nevermind.. We continue eating and after we got our bag and head to our school. When i was about to say something Suho cut me off.
"When your planning to split up to us when we enter the school gate you shouldn't were here to protect you for those who tease you or bully you"Suho said
Now my plan is gone.. When we are entering the school gate i saw DarkKnights looking to us.. What should i do?! Suga saw me also... There I hear alot of gossiping,pointing and laughing... Im all embarassed.. I was so schocked when I heard what Suga said
"Jinya?! Whats all lf this? You join there gang? Why because we are over protective to you?! Because we hurt you?!"Suga said shouting angrily
I saw Suho didnt like what Suga said he was about to punch Suga when Sehun cut him off. This is my first time seeing DarkHell to be serious.
"Because Jinya likes us! Because she likes to put you all down! We are way more better than you! If you want to see are strenght then fight us?! 7pm at the GangFight place! Lets see who is way more powerful now?!"Sehun said with a serious tone
I can see that Suga is glaring at me because of what did i do.. This is all my mistake.. I should just probobly didnt accept everything.. I was wrong.. I thought DarkKnights will not accept it but...
"GangFight?! Ofcourse we will say YES! Even you have Jinya we will still win!"Namjoon said
"Then it is all setteled! Lets see who will win!"Suho said
After Suho said that he held my hand once again and pull me to the Canteen to eat our breakfast..

"After School(Before the GangFight)"
Im at the school garden right now to express my feelings.I was worried to them not on the DarkHell but to the DarkKnights.. I dont know why do i felt this but i regret doing everything,I regret joining the DarkHell,I regret accepting them to my life. Now i felt this. This feelings that i already forgetten comes back. This stupid feelings is coming again. And that feeling is Concerned and nervous. I hate myself.. Im so stupid doing all this things. A tear escaped to my eye. Now im feeling this. I hate really hate myself..