Trauma

Jin's POV

Its already past midnight and we need to go to school tomorrow but i refuses to go. So that i can look for Jungkook and Yoongi. My mind cant belive that Jinya can do that thing. My mind didn't trust Jinya. But My heart... Trust her. Maybe i can go to Jinya tomorrow so i can hear her explanation but what if DarkHell is there? I will just check tomorrow. But now i need to rest.

*Morning*

I wake up because of the sunlight. When theres a paper that is on the bars of the bed. Hhmm maybe this is from them.
[Annyeong Jin-hyung! Your currently on the dreamland when we woke up so we just write a letter so we cant disturb you. We guess that your reading this we are currently on the school. Please take care the other members. And take care of yourself too! Dont mind we already paid the bills so nothing to worry about hyung!

By:DarkKnights]

A smile form on my lips after i read the letter. They are such a pabo. There are like kids that has a happy family. I just make my way to get off the bed. Yoongi and Jungkook is already on a private room which they share because we dont want to split up so we can take care of them. The nurse just check on me and said i can now go home. I just bowed for thankfullness. I walk towards the elevator and press the button to the 3rd floor. I arrived and search for a name Min Yoongi and Jeon Jungkook. When i found it i opened the door revealing my two hyungs sleeping peacefully. I know they hurt so much right now. And my heart cant stop crashing right now seeing the sight of them that has alot of tubes and everything. I sat down on the couch and when everything went block.

Jinya's POV

Its 9:00am on the morning and my plan right now is to visit Yoongi and probobly i will see Jungkook too. After everything he did to me.. I dont know but... Im already scared of him. Im scared to get close to him. Im scared to talk to him. And im scared if he did it to me again. Jungkook is a very childish boy but i guess when his love ones have been hurt he will do everything to get the revenge he wanted. I guess i have a trauma to Jungkook. I guess i will wait for a couple of minutes to visit Yoongi.

Jin's POV

I woke up realizing that i fall asleep. I checked my phone and its currently 9:30am. My tummy is growling like a monster. I didn't eat breakfast yet. I guess i need to go to the nearest restaurant. I stood up and check first the two if they are fine or not. I guess i will check Jinya later. I leave the room and ride the elevator. After I left the hospital i just find for the nearest retaurant.

Jinya's POV

Its now 10:45am and i want to see Yoongi. I got off my bed and get the stand that has my dextrose and everything. It has a wheel at the bottom so i can pull it with me. When i leave the room. A nurse saw me and went shocked that how can i stand after my incident. I just smile to her and luckily she didnt mind that much so she continue what she is doing earlier. I just shrugged and force myself to walk properly. Once i arrived at the elevator. I press 4th floor to check if Yoongi's Room is there. Once i stepped out the elevator some nurses saw me and they just bowed down wait why did they do that? Im not the owner of this hospital?! Aiiishhh weird... I checked all of the room but i didnt saw Yoongi's name nor Jungkook's name maybe they are at the 3rd floor. I enter the elevator and once again the nurse bowed down to me. When the door opened i stepped out but this time theres more people here than on the 4th floor. I searched for a name Min Yoongi once again but when i saw a name Min Yoongi and Jeon Jungkook. I look at the mirror if DarkKnights is there but theres no DarkKnights or even just a one member. I open the door revealing Yoongi at the left and Jungkook at the right. I walk to Yoongi and i saw how many tubes that has been connected to him. If i just didnt hit him maybe he is not here. I sat the chair that is beside Yoongi i put the stand at my right side.
"Yoongi Oppa please wake up already. Im sorry for doing this to you. I hope you can forgive me. I hope you will not curse me when everytime you will see me. I hope we can be friends again. I treat you as my brother and i dont want to lose you. Please Yoongi oppa wake up already."
When a tear escaped on my eye i quickly wiped it. When i checked the clock its 11:27am i guess i searched that long. I hold his right arm. Please dont leave me. Im so sorry for doing all of this to you Yoongi. Im so sorry for hurting you. Please forgive me. Thats when i realized the door swing open revealing a familiar guy figure holding a paper bag.