Uno [1]

Claire's POV

The sun rudely strikes in my face and I groan.

"Go away sun," I say groggily.

I sat up, stretched and looked up at the poster on the wall, where a group of seven gorgeous boys smiled back at m-

Wait a minute. Where is my giant BTS poster? I whip my head around. Where are my lace curtains? I turn to the other side.

Holy unicorn droppings, this isn't my room?! Where the heck am I?!

I look down and see brown boots and a belt by the foot of the bed. Oh no. I hear the sound of a shower and I look in that direction to see a white door next to a massive wardrobe so I'm assuming that's the bathroom.

Okay dang this room is ginormous. Did I happen to get sucked into an alternate universe where I'm now a princess? A girl can dream.

Suddenly the shower stops and a gorgeous guy with raven black hair and piercing hazel eyes steps out in a towel. His lower reign is exposed with an eight pack and I may or may not be openly staring with my mouth agape.

"Like what you see princess?" He rolls his eyes, making me realize that I blurted out my thoughts and that he had heard everything. I'll admit, I do like what I see but that attitude totally ruins it.

"I can still still hear you."

I snap back into reality and yell, "Where the frick am I?!"

"You don't remember?" He stares at me, a twinkle of amusement evident in his eyes. "If I remember then do you think I would be asking?" I huff. He rolls his eyes again and shakes his head before turning around and walking to his wardrobe whilst dropping his towel without a care in the world.

My eyes widen as a choking sound escapes my throat. Does this man not have any shame?!

Despite my flushed face, I look away and start getting up from the bed slowly. Thankfully my clothes are still on so it doesn't seem like we did anything. Unless....

I gather up my stuff as quietly as possible and while his back is still turned, I open the bedroom door and run downstairs in hopes the front door in unlocked. I barely even glimpse at the house but I do notice a shirtless guy in grey sweatpants sitting on the couch and eating a jar of Nutella, staring at me like I was an alien.

I quickly exit, walk past a few guards (that were weirdly checking me out) and look at my phone.

"Dang these people are rich rich huh." I mumble to myself, taking one last look at the mansion that I just ran out of. I check the time and start to panic.

7:39am

That means my parents are awake and my big brother, James, is getting ready for his Saturday soccer training.

I'm gonna be in SO much trouble.

I wave my arms around frantically, trying to haul a cab. When one finally pulls up I blush in embarrassment and jump in, sticking my tongue out at the guards who were laughing at me.

Once we had arrived, I payed the driver gracefully. I open our front door and tiptoe inside, straightening my hair as best I could. Maybe I could sneak back to my room and pretend I just woke up?

I knew my plan just failed when I felt someone grab my shoulder.

"Where were you Claire?" I hear my brothers voice.

I let out a breath, turning around to face him and at the same time trying to come up with a believable story.

"I stayed over at Amy's house last night." I smile innocently. James pinches the bridge of his nose and lets out an angry scoff. "Oh really, then why did I get a video of you and some asshole leaving a party at 1am?" He asks, mocking my innocent voice.