Friends?

The one thing all high school students seemed to agree on, the fact that today would be the beginning of the worst months of their lives. The alarm rung loudly as the clock struck 6:00am. It was the end of summer, The beginning of the school year. The girl laid in bed starring at her ceiling. After a couple minutes going by it seemed like the noise of the clock hadn't even phased her. Of course, she eventually got up. The girl walked towards the bathroom opening a bottle of tooth paste. She gently squeezed the paste onto the brush. Her name was Natsuki. Natsuki had bright pink hair and an attitude like no other. Although she was shorter than your average high schooler, she could kick anyone's butt-at least that's what she told herself. In the distance, her father yelled at her to finish getting ready and head to school already. Natsuki acted as if she hadn't heard him and washed her face after brushing her teeth. He began to storm towards and she knew what this meant. She quickly left the bathroom and began to look for her school uniform. Natsuki got dressed, She wore a casual white sleeved shirt and a brownish-orange sleeveless shirt over. On top of that she wore a beige jacket. Natsuki buttoned up the jacket and tied a red ribbon around her neck. On the bottom she wore a basic navy blue skirt. She noticed the other ribbons on her desk and decided to tie two miniature pony tails on the sides of her head, still keeping most of her hair down. Noticing her fathers impatient stare she grabbed a few mangas and her book bag, quickly running out of the house after. Natsuki was afraid of her Father. She let out a sigh of relief as she began to walk towards school. Although she started the day frightened, nothing bad really happened between the two. Their neighbors were already used to the sound of him constantly yelling at her. Occasionally they heard natsuki yell back, though it wasn't often. Natsuki was thankful nothing had happened this morning..probably because of her effort to leave earlier than usual. It was only 7:00am now, school started at 8:00am. She decided to walk a bit slower as she headed to her new highschool. Natsuki shivered a bit as a cold air flew by her. She noticed a girl in the distance waving at her. "Huh? I don't even know that person why is she waving at me? She's probably just a weirdo." Natsuki thought to her self as she put her arms around herself trying to warm up. She looked the opposite direction, trying not to make eye contact with the girl. She wasn't that great at socializing, most times whatever she said came out rude even if she didn't mean it. Natsuki noticed the girl running towards her and sighed. "Great..." she thought. "Hey! Do you go to this school too?" The girl asked. Natsuki shook her head in confusion, she hadn't realized she had already reached her destination. "Oh yeah..I do go this school. So what?" She said to her. The girls happy facial expression turned into a frown for second. "Well..because I am too silly! My names Sayori, what's yours?" Sayori was slightly taller than natsuki, not by much though. She had short light brown hair as well but a bit shorter than natsukis. She wore a big red bow at the top of her head and the same school uniform as natsuki except for some reason she decided not to button her jacket. The first thing natsuki noticed besides her oddly-extremely happy personality were her light blue eyes. It seemed exactly likecolor of the sky on a sunny day. "I'm Natsuki." She said to her looking the opposite direction. Sayori grabbed her face, Natsuki was almost immediately uncomfortable. "Yay! Maybe we can be friends!" Sayori shouted. Natsuki removed sayoris hands from her face. "Yeah maybe." In reality natsuki never wanted to see this creep again, she was SUCH a weirdo. "Well bye now." Natsuki shrugged and stood in front of the school at a distance from sayori. It was awkward that the two of them were the only ones who were drastically early. "I wonder why she's here so early.." Natsuki questioned to herself. "Whatever..it's not like I care about that dork." She said out loud in a whisper. "Hey! Hey natsuki! It's so cool how we're both early!" The other girl yelled to her. Natsuki decided to just ignore her and wait till school started.