Club time

As English class flew by, so did the other classes. Sooner than later the bell rang once again, sounding just like the one from earlier that day. "BANG! BANG!" The noise seemed to change every students facial expressions. Natsuki sat up, lifting her book bag with one arm. She began to walk out class until- "hey where do you think you're going!" Natsuki was pulled back and turned around. Of course, it was Sayori. "Didn't you say you were gonna join monikas club?" Natsuki just couldn't abandon the smiling girl. "Yeah yeah...right." She said giving a smirk. Sayori and Monika quickly after lead both Jack and Natsuki to the literature club. After reaching their destination, Monika walked into the room backwards. "Welcome to the literature club!" She said smiling as the others followed inside as well. "How will others even know of this club? Now that I think of it..." Jack added in. Monika sighed "we already prepared for everything, students have been info-" Sayori interrupted. "I  hung posters and fliers already!" She said with her usual smile. Natsuki looked at the door as she saw a familiar girl walk in. "T-This is the literature club...right?" The purple haired girl questioned. Both Sayori and Monika rushed to her, shouting. "Yes yes!!! This is the literature club!" Natsuki and Jack made eye contact and giggled a bit. Yuri, which natsuki had already met, walked into the club. "I would like to join...I-if that's okay." Natsuki looked at her with a serious face. "It's not like they're going to reject you." Yuri blushed a bit attempting to walk away. Natsuki raised her eyebrow, she was just being honest. Probably too honest, which was her main problem. Sayori took yuri and natsukis hands and assigned them to different seats. The arrangement was, Yuri sat in the front left. Next to her, sat jack. And lastly, next to Jack, was Sayori and then natsuki at the front right of the desks. They all sat in the front as Monika stood. "Teach us new teacher!" Sayori shouted awkwardly. Monika nodded and giggled a bit. "Today just take out a book and begin reading with a partner." She smiled.