Chapter 2

Max POV

  I heard a flash before I felt myself cover my eyes. I frowned rubbing my eyes. "What the hell?" There stood Nerris, Neil, Nikki, Harrison, and the one and only Preston. He had a fucking camera! "Give that to me yoU ASS!" I sprang up and tackled Preston to the floor. I straddled him, not noticing the position we are in. I grab the camera out of his hands and lean close to his face.

   "Never, EVER, pull anything like that, again. Got it?" His face became a really deep shade of red. I look up and notice that everyone else left the tent. I moved a bit on his lap to mess with him. "Got it?!" I growled a bit to scare him. "Got i-it." His face got redder and he seemed to hold back a few sounds. I got off him and helped him up, my face a lighter shad of red. He ran out the tent as fast as he can.

   I started to get dressed while thinking. Why did I do that? I mean I do have a crush on the guy but he doesn't like me! Ugh feeling suck so much. I walked out the tent and go to Davids cabin. I knock on the door, hoping he would be in there. "Yes? Oh Max! What's wrong?" How the HELL is he this excited in the morning?!

   "C-can you...can I a-ask you something?" I think I see real stars in his eyes. "Of COURSE!" "um....h-how do you..how do you a-ask someone out?" He looked at me weird. "Who do you like?" Shit. "Preston.." "Aw. You guys would make a CUTE COUPLE!" Oh okay. That went better than I thought.

    *Timeskip*

  "You should just kiss him." I groaned and slammed my head on the table. "I can't." Nikki frowned. "That's how I got Nerris to date me." I looked at her for a bit. "I am not you." Neil looked at us and butted in. "You could fuck him?" I stared at his smirk for a second then lost it. "I WILL NOT FUCKING KISS PRESTON GODDAMN GOODPLAY!" Everyone stared at me, so I ran to my tent.

   Harrison and Nerris ran after me. "Calm down Max." Calm down. Camel down. Calm down.

"I WILL NOT FUCKING CALM DOWN!"

  "Look, I love Preston. He is just so adorable when he gets so into a play, his laugh is music to my ears. How can I tell him when I can't even look at him without blushing?..." They looked at me for a bit, thinking. "Maybe we could get you guys to talk then you can ask him out? Get him to trust you and you can stop getting so nervous around him." Nerris stated. I nodded. "That might work."

   We put the plan in action. During lunch they all sat with us. "Hey Neil~" I look over at Harrison and Neil, Harrison is really close to Neil, while he is trying to slide away while his face is turning red. Harrison is saying pick up lines left and right. I look over at Nerris and Nikki. Nikki has a faint blush on her cheeks while they talk about stuff. She stares at Nerris while she rants about her 'powers'.

   I look at Preston, he seems to be thinking. "W-what are you t-thinking about?" Shit I stuttered. He got closer to me and started to rant about something called Hamilton? I just looked at him. I felt my face slowly get red as he got closer to my face. As he was ranting on about someone called Lams or something, I looked at his lips.

   I spaced out looking at his lips. "Max? Maaaax? Max?" "Preston try to say in suggestively?" "Max~" I heard in my ear. I yelped falling backwards. "Ahhgg! W-why did yo- why would yo- uhhh." I felt my face on fire. "Why did you space out? I was just getting to the good part.." Damn it. I don't him to pout! "I um you see I j- I mean I uh..your just so cute..." I whispered the last part. I see his face get a really deep shade of red shit. He heard that. "Y-you-I...um..what?!" I ran out and went to hang out in my clearing. I sat under my favorite tree. "Max?" I jumped. "Preston?"

    *Timeskip*

   We sat here talking for maybe 4 hours. I can see the sunset. We are watching it slowly go behind the hill. I stared at him, looking at his lips. "C-can I do something P-Preston?" He looked at me curiously. "Yeah. Go ahead." I took a deep breath. "Please don't hate me."
Before he could say anything I tackled him and kissed him deeply. I straddled him, wiggling a bit. "Max?~ What are you-" I realized what I did and got up. I ran out and into my tent. I ran and went to bed. I stayed up for hours until I finally got some sleep. I had only one thought in my head.

Why didn't he push me away?