Always

I want to separate the one-shots but decided to put them together later on. Hope you enjoy!

***

Jin looked up at the blue sky, covering his eyes to the light. It's a fine day that day, the weather is just right for strolling and to sleep in especially at the park.

"You're here?" She said once he arrived at their meeting place. Jin sat beside her and Joy immediately leaned her head to his shoulder. She has her eyes closed so Jin didn't know how she knew he was there, he's really amazed by women's sixth sense.

"I'm sorry I'm late. Did Seulgi left already?" she nodded

"It's okay."

She's so nice that Jin thought why things happen to good people, it hurt him to see her suffer but she took things positively. He can't bear to see her in the dark.

He looked down on her head that's leaning on his shoulder, he can see that she's smiling as she closes her eyes to feel the air. Jin feels like his heart is going to burst with too much love for her but even his love can't save her, he can only stay by her side.

"Let's go Joy." He said as he holds her hand.

Jin led Joy toward his motor, made her wear a helmet and they went to her brother. Still, no news. Their hope is failing as days passed.

They were silent until they came outside. Joy gripped his hand making Jin stop walking and look at her. He would do everything to change the expression on her face, anything at all. He wiped the tears on her cheeks, she's crying silently not making a sound. He just hugged her. He feels like crying himself, if he could change places with her, he'll do it but she'll surely throw a fit if he does want he wants.

They went home to their apartment. They've been living together for two years, Joy has no parents, she's an orphan with her brother while Jin left his home because they don't favour Joy for him.

"Can you stay alone? Jimin wanted to meet with me for a while."

She smiled. "Of course, I'm not a baby! I can take care of myself. Be careful on driving."

Jin kissed her and she kissed him back before he stepped back but still holding her waist. "I won't be long." Joy smiled. Jin pecked her lips once again before he left.

He met with Jimin in a bar. Jin saw him drinking alone with bruises on his face. He stands beside him. Jimin offered him his drink but he refused.

"Joy will know." God knows what will happen to him if she finds out, she can be angry if she wanted and he'll surely have to camp outside.

Jimin laughed as if he can imagine Joy doing it. "You really changed, from a gangster into a good guy, guess that's what love can make you."

"It's been two years Jimin, surely you won't see me just to say that." Jimin put down his glass and looked Jin in his eyes, he looked pitiful.

"They have Jungkook with them. We need your help" Jimin is pertaining to a long-time enemy of their gang when Jin was still into fights not until Joy came into his life.

"I stopped a long time ago, ask the police for help."

"We can't they'll know. Once they do they'll kill him. That's why we need you back, we'll back you up."

"But I'm not doing this kind of business anymore, I don't remember how I did it."

"Don't fool me, I know that you can still fight." Jimin tapped his shoulder. "I'm begging you."

"I have to think about it." Jin left the bar thinking about what he should do. Their enemy is dangerous, he can't do something dangerous, it might lead joy to danger as well. But he can't leave Jimin and the others just like that...