One More Chance

A/N

Actually, I wrote this before the third story but I was having second thoughts wether I should upload it or not because its quite long but since it's already finished, I'll let you guys be the judge. It's quite depressing for me actually so I understand if you won't read this, but I'm a sucker for unrequited love so.. haha

Let me know your thoughts below. Enjoy! :)

***

Jin was busy making the breakfast for his two children when he heard a knock on the door.

Just who the hell is there? he's already busy as it is. He has a meeting to attend later.

Wiping his hands with an apron, he went to open the door. Behind the door was none other than his wife, or should he say ex-wife, Park Sooyoung.

She smiled faintly. "Hello Jin, how are you?"

If only she hasn't done anything wrong to him and to their children, he would've said he missed her but no, she left them. When things were hard, when life was harsh to them, she just left so suddenly. He loved her and yet she broke him.

"What do you want?" He asked in a not so welcome tone. He saw her eyes moist a little and he would've forgiven her then but he can't seem to do that.

She was about to talk when A voice was heard inside shouting 'dad!'. Sooyoung smiled. She looked up to Jin. She missed him.

"Can I look at the children?" She asked.

Jin's face hardened. "What for?"

"I'm still their mother, aren't I?" she said making her voice strong. She always knew that Jin can't be fazed easily so she have to stand her ground or else she won't be able to see her children, their children. She still love him after all.

She heard foot steps coming near and Jin seemed to notice so he turned to her.

"Leave before they saw you."

"Please, just let me see them once." Sooyoung pleaded.

"You had your chance 7 years ago, you're too late. Now leave." He closed the door and turned to the twins.

"Who was it dad?" Sorim asked.

"No one. Now go and change, you'll be late for school."

They were inside his car when Saram pointed outside the car.

"Dad who's that lady? she keep on looking at our house."

Jin looked at Sooyoung who was standing across the street watching the house.

"Don't mind her."

He was driving the car but he can't keep himself from watching her by the side mirror. She was still standing there. He can't help but wonder how she look so thin, she was a little chubby years ago.

Later that evening, he saw her standing outside the door. The kids were already asleep but he was still awake because of work.

"Please Jin... let me be with them."

Jin scoffed. "You really have the guts to say that when you don't even have the right."

"Please... They don't have to know that I'm their mother, I just want to spend time with them. I'm begging you." Sooyoung was desperate. He doesn't know how much she loves their children. She know that leaving them was unacceptable but it's the only thing she could do that time.

"I-I can be their nanny... please. Even just for a month then I'll stop, I promise."

"I don't know why you're doing this. I'm just going to let you for two weeks and that's final." He saw her face saddened but smiled later on.