Chapter 1 The Meeting

Chapter 1

Every night I try going to sleep it seems like my head wonders off to some secret sex place. Where all i wanna do is have sex! And not just a simple 15 mins sex I mean hours of pleasure. Being bent over , hair pulling , lip biting, moaning, and the list goes on and on. But then reality sets in I need to go to bed I have work. "Why must it be so hard to sleep"? I had to clean my mind for at least 10 minutes and by the time I fell asleep the alarm goes off." ARE YOU KIDDING ME" ? . Although I've been asleep for 6 hours it feels like it was only 20 mins. As I lay in bed and look up to the ceiling I think to myself " I need some sex , I can't go on like this every night. I'm going crazy". Getting ready for work takes time I like to look my best because I never know who I might meet outside. Oh gosh now I feel like Joan from girlfriends except she was looking or a husband and I'm looking for sex. I cant believe this is what it has come to unfortunately. Driving to work is the least bit boring I play all my favorite songs to wake me up to face another day. Thank god today was Friday and the weekend will be mine for the taking. As I get the work  walking in the parking lot and I see this tall beautiful man he glanced my way before entering the building and I just smiled back." Girl hurry up and go in the building to see his close up" I tell myself. As I walk in I see him waiting for the elevator. He turns to me with a smile " Good morning I'm Chad I'm new here" " Good Morning Chad I'm ameliah and welcome to the company". I was so smooth with it but man did he look delicious I just wanted to jump his bone . DING!  Elevator is here. I can't believe I zoned out like that man I need some action fast! Maybe Chad could assist with that. 5 floors later and he's coming off the same floor as me. This must be luck because the new chocolate Chad is in my department. I go straight to my desk to clock in and make my morning rounds and greet everyone. I go and sit Down and open my emails and I see a message from cherry and Julie my 2 friends at work. Cherry send me an email " did you see chocolate thunder?" "lol of course I did we took the evelator together. We will talk tonight at the bar". Soon as I finish my email my boss came behind me and to my surprise Chad was with her. " Good Morning Mrs.Andrews Hello again Chad. " oh so you to have met great this will be easier than I thought" both Chad and I looked a little confused but deep down I knew what was coming. " Ameliah, I would like for Chad to job shadow you for the next few dsys so he can see exactly what he will be doing". " yes ma'am I could do that". I can't believe this I want to scream or hug him. As the boss walked away he pulled up a chair close to mine. I could smell his cologne it sent my body into a frenzy. Next thing I know it's 4:30 and work is now done. I couldn't wait to go to the bar with my girls. I drove home fast showered and put on some nice leggings heels and a little cute lace top. At the bar? Cherry orders a Martini ,Julie gets some shots, and I order a daiquiri. We started talking and vibing and having a good time and right when I was going to get down to Mr. Dark Chocolate from work i feel a tap on my shoulder.  "Hello Ameliah nice seeing you here" I knew that voice very well and I could not believe this person spotted me out in this crowd.  " Hey Chad how are you". I introduced my girls to Chad and his boys came up behind him saying hello. After a few laughs and chatter the music started to get good. Chad could see on my face I wanted to dance and he took my hand and led me to the dance floor.  We started dancing and getting close. As I'm watching his dance moves I can tell he can really dance and work his hips. We literally dance the night away. Cherry and Julie took a ride from his friends but used my car which means they would drop my car home and take the uber down the street to their apartment. Chad offered to drive me home. I was extremely nervous but I had to keep my cool but it was hard when the alcohol was in my system. We got to my drive way and we Just talked. I kept looking at his lips and honestly I just wanted to kiss him. " are you okay ameliah"? " "yes I'm fine I just really want to kiss you" . I can't believe that just came out my mouth there was no taking it back. So I pretended like nothing was said. Chad then said "OK then kiss me ". He pulled me in for a kiss and things got hot and steamy he climbed in the back seat and I climbed over as well and sat in his lap with my legs on each side of his body. He started kissing my neck and I was biting my lips. This is really going to happen,I'm really going to have sex with this man. He starts taking off my shirt and I'm taking off his. I run my hand on his wash board abs and he grabs my back to push me in closer to him for a more passionate kiss. " do you want to?" he whispers to ask me. As I started to shake my head yes I seen bright lights shining our way. Great it's Cherry and Julie. Chad and I rushed to get dressed and climbed back in the front seat. I just collected my purse and said thanks and bye. We didn't exchange numbers or anything. As he pulled off cherry and Julie pulled in the driveway. They parked and just decided to spend the night which I was fine with. We all got in the house and went to sleep. Well i was up as usual. Just thinking about chads kiss, his hands on my body, his whisper, we almost had sex in his car and we just met. I just need to go to sleep I can't do this right now. As soon as I was going to doze off I heard something being thrown at my window. Little rocks. I get up to look who it was and to my surprise it was my ex tyson.