Chapter 6 The Night Out

Waking up the next morning feels amazing I waited for this moment to happen for the past year but it happened with someone who I have grown to like. Everytime I blink I get flashes of last night and how well we pleased each other. " Good Morning ameliah ". I turned slowly and looked over at him and smiled. He was even more handsome when he first wakes up. "Good morning Chad ". I got up off the bed and went to the washroom. I laid out am extra towel rag soap n tooth brush for him to use. After 5 minutes of getting myself together I came out and he was gone. It broke me a little bit what could I really do. As I made my way downstairs I heard noises coming from the kitchen and surprise surprise Chad was in the kitchen making me breakfast. He got very well acquainted with the kitchen. " " I left some things in the washroom for you to freshen up". He didn't even answer me he just focused on breakfast. After 2 minutes he handed me a plate of toast eggs fruits and orange juice . " Eat up, and thanks for putting things aside for me". I ate as soon as I heard him go upstairs in my room. He really wants to take care of me and I don't think I would object to him doing so seeing as he's the first guy to ever maker me breakfast. As I finished washing the plates from breakfast I hear him coming downstairs, so I made my way to the stairs case . A little confused I asked him " are you in a hurry to go somewhere"?. " "just a little bit I got a call from a family member they have an appointment and asked me to drop them off". "Alright well go don't be late". He left through the door and I watched it closed behind him like some romance movie when I guy left. No way in hell am I falling for him this hard already. I went to take a shower to start my day because I know at any minute cherry and Julie will be knocking down my door. After 20 mins have passed and I'm feeling fresh and clean I decided to also put In some laundry. Looking at my bed sheets I can feel Chad inside of me as if he really was. *Ding Dong* there's the doorbell. It's Cherry I'm guessing Julie is busy. Cherry walked in the door and went straight to the kitchen to get her glass of wine. "Where's julie"? I asked standing there leaned up against the wall waiting for a response. " she's on a date with Robert and I don't want to be alone right now". Cherry loves to be around people and engage in conversation. She is what you would call a people person. I've known her for yours and she has never enjoyed a empty house. So when she found out I inherited my grandparents home she knew she would be able to come over anytime she pleases. We enjoyed a few drinks and some gossip. I wanted to tell her about Chad but I rather wait until julie was here so i could tell them both together. Because I know if I don't tell Julie the same time as cherry she will throw a fit and that was cause a lot of unnecessary drama. Night came by real fast and cherry went home. I wanted to do something tonight omand have fun so I got dressed and went to the bar. And yes i went alone there is nothing wrong with that I might even see some people i know and hang out with them. I got all dressed in my short summer dress and hit the road. Driving fast while my window is down bumping some music. I got inside and it seemed like all my favorite songs were playing. I started dancing like there was no care in the world and to my surprise cherry and Julie texted me wanted to go out so I told them where I was and 20 mins later they showed up and showed out. At around 1am I got a text from Chad saying he's home now from dealing with his family. I didn't really care too much to respond so I said "that's awesome I'm out at the bar right now with the girls talk to you tomorrow". As I continued dancing and having a good time with my girls I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was none other than Chad. He looked at me smiling and watching how crazy I danced. I guess I was a good entertainer outside the bedroom as well. I grabbed him close to me and started dancing on him and it was like I teased him with my moves n he teased me back with his. There was a time I couldn't take it anymore and it took his hand and dragged him to the washroom. I pushed him against the wall and started kissing slowly but deep. He pulls me in close so there's no space between our bodies. As I was kissing him he slips his hands down my underwear and plays with my forbidden fruit. This sends sparks flying through my body like crazy and all I wanted was for him to take me home. As things start to get real spicy the washroom door opens. Chad and I both fixed ourselves properly and it hit me i forgot to lock it. A man's voice surfaced and said "I'm sorry guys". And I froze. That voice was of the one person I hoped I would never see again. "Tyson? " I said under my breath." Ameliah?". We both just stared at each other in silence.