imagine Dean taking you out on a date

"Y/n, please?" Dean asks for about the millionth time this week. He is trying to get me to go on a date with him. "Dean, no just give up already" I reply but he shakes his head. "Never, I will get you to go on a date with me and I don't care how long it takes," he says and I sigh before walking away but he still follows me. "Y/n just one date, please?" He says. "Don't you have something better to do?" I say as I sit at my desk. "Like what?" He asks and I shrug "I don't know... fight orcs... or something?" He chuckles as he leans against the desk with his arms crossed over his chest. I sigh before getting on with my job. I'm a writer but how did I meet the actor Dean O'Gorman? Good question and the answer is I met him as well as Aidan Turner on the set of The Hobbit: An Unexpected journey. I helped write the script and I mostly worked with Dean because I was in charge of writing his lines both from the book or just when I thought he should speak and we still have two movies left to do and guess who I am working with again... that's right, Dean for another two whole years.

But we are on a break right now and Dean has been trying to persuade me to go on a date with him for the past two weeks. "Y/n... y/n... y/n... y/n" is going into my ear. "Please go on a date with me," he says and I sigh, sometimes he can be very annoying. I put my head in my arms on top of the desk. "Dean, if I say yes will you please, shut up" I mumble making him chuckle. I glance up at him from the desk to see a smile on his face. "Does that mean yes?" He asks and I sit up. "Fine, if it will shut you up but I have conditions," I say. "Which are?" He asks. "I will go on a date with you only if you don't be all fancy, do not take me anywhere outside New Zealand, you can't touch me and you have to let me pay for at least one thing," I say and he chuckles "deal, no fancy places or anywhere outside New Zealand, I will let you pay for one thing and one thing only, but I can't touch you?... who do you think I am, Aidan? At least let me hold your hand," he says and I sigh before chuckling "fine, you can hold my hand but that's it," I say and he nods "fine with me, see you at 6," he says pushing himself off the desk and walking out my office. I laugh to myself when I hear him running down the hall excitedly. I shake my head. "What have I gotten myself into?" I ask myself.

Later

It's time for the date with Dean and I have no idea where we might be going. I'm waiting for him to pick me up in my hotel room. I am dressed in my casual clothes which consists of a plain white top, black and white hoodie and denim jeans. I have Adidas trainers matching the colours of my hoodie. I finish brushing my hair and I didn't bother with makeup because I don't like wearing it. I decide to leave my hair down before I hear my door going. I sigh nervously. Yes, I'm nervous and that's why I kept saying no to Dean before tonight. I walk over to the door grabbing my keys and money but I leave my phone here. I open the door revealing a smart but casually dressed Dean. He is wearing a dark blue, short-sleeved polo shirt, a light jacket and jeans with white trainers. He smiles at me. "ready?" He asks and I nod as I step out into the hallway and lock the door behind me. We start heading down to the hotel lobby. We get outside and I sigh "I still can't believe I agreed to this". He chuckles "come on, it'll be fun". "Where are we going anyway?" I ask and he smiles "well since you don't want to do anything fancy, I thought we could go to the library, then we could go to a cafe for dinner, then go to the park" he explains and I sigh "have you ever even been in a library before?" I ask and he shakes his head "Nope, but I know you want to". "Dean, we don't have to go, we could go see a movie if you want," I say and he stops me from walking by stepping in front of me. "Y/n, I honestly don't mind, I know you love the library here, so I'll go with you," he says. "Are you sure?" I ask and he nods "I'm sure". I get excited and drag him to the library knowing exactly where it is. We walk inside when we get there and he chuckles at me. "See? I knew you wanted to come here," he says. "Oh hush, I'm happy, don't judge me," I say and he puts his hands up surrendering. I grin before taking him to my favourite section, I don't even need to greet the librarian because I have been here so many times I lost count. I take him to the fantasy section and I have read almost every book on these shelves except The Hobbit and Lord of The Rings because I thought it would be weird and embarrassing if Dean caught me reading it. The library isn't too big, it's quite small and I like it because hardly anyone comes here, so it's relaxing. "So, what exactly do you do here?" He asks and I look at him weirdly. "Um... you read... hence why there are books everywhere," I say motioning to the shelves and he nods "ah... that makes sense. Well, I'm going to take a look around," he tells me and I nod. As soon as he is gone I quickly grab The Hobbit and sit against the back wall on the floor. I open the book and start reading and soon I can't stop reading it.