Imagine 7 minutes in heaven with Dean

(I know, it's another Dean imagine but I couldn't help myself)

I don't know why I even agreed to this stupid game. I am at my friend Jenny's house with Dean O'Gorman, Aidan Turner, Orlando Bloom, and another one of my friends Amy. I work on the hobbit set, writing scripts for the actors and we all just made friends somehow and I introduced them to my friends outside of work. Jenny suggested we play 7 minutes in heaven, which everyone agreed with so i just kinda went along with it since that's not really a thing I like to do. I might have a small crush on Dean, Jenny and Amy are the only ones who know. I'm so shy and nervous around him... and he takes advantage of that by flirting with me and making me blush every two seconds but, of course he doesn't know that I actually have a crush on him. Last round it was Amy's turn and she got Orlando. I'm so nervous. "Alright y/n, it's your turn" Jenny says and I chuckle awkwardly "really? I mean, you can go first if you want". She grins, knowing exactly how nervous I am. "Oh, no don't be silly, on you go" she replies and I glare at her as I reach into the hat in the middle of the circle. I inhale deeply before taking something random out. It's a bead, and I've seen it so many times that I don't even need to ask who it is... Dean. I can already see the smirk on his face. "Alright, go on then" Amy says and I sigh following him into the cupboard reluctantly.

It's so dark in here, I didn't even notice how dark it would be. I trip over something but manage to catch myself before I fall. "Stupid shoes" I mumble and hear Dean chuckle. I sit on a box at the side. "We don't actually have to kiss, you know that right?" He whispers and my eyes widen. "And, now someone decides to tell me?" I whisper back. He chuckles, then sits on the box beside me. He shrugs "we don't have to... but the offer still stands". I can basically hear the smirk in his voice. I lean against the wall of the cupboard with a sigh. "Uh... is this a good time to tell you that I'm claustrophobic?" I ask. "What?! Y/n, are you okay?" He asks and I chuckle "I'm fine... we have room". He sighs in relief "god, don't do that to me". I smile and shrug "I'm still breathing am I not?". I feel him move closer to me. "What are you doing?" I ask and he chuckles "relax, I'm not going to do anything". I look down at my shaking hands. I'm still really nervous, I don't think I should be allowed to be in a cupboard with Dean. I look back up in his direction just to see he is a few mere inches away from my face. "Dean?" I question and he smiles slightly. "Y/n, can I kiss you now?" He asks and I sigh "what?". "Y/n... I like you, I know this isn't the best place in the world, but I really do like you... and if you let me, I will prove it to you" he says and I bite my lip in thought. "I, uh... I like you too Dean" I say quietly. He smiles "you do?". I nod "yes". "So, will you let me kiss you?" He asks again and I sigh. What the hell. I nod shyly and he grins as he leans in. I feel his lips softly land on mine for a second, then pulling back a bit like he is testing but then he leans back in and kisses me properly. He keeps his hands on my waist as I put my hands on his chest putting my full weight on him, letting myself trust him. I can feel him smile into the kiss, probably happy because I haven't stopped him yet.

I pull away for air after a few minutes and sigh. He stays close to me. My hands are still shaking with nerves and my mind starts swimming with thoughts. I just let him kiss me... why? That wasn't meant to happen... i stopped resisting him... does he think I'm a bad kisser?...what if he's playing me... God, why am I so stupid? He doesn't really like me like that.

The door to the cupboard suddenly opens and I jump away from Dean. I walk out the cupboard, then walk past everyone quickly and go upstairs. I lock myself in the bathroom. I can't believe I did that... he's obviously joking with me... he always jokes with me... what makes this time any different?... but I can't just sit here and say that I didn't like it, that would be a lie. I soon hear a light knock on the door. "Y/n?" A voice says. It's Dean. "Are you okay? What happened?" He asks and I sigh. "I'm fine, bye" I reoly and I hear him chuckle lightly. "Sorry y/n, but I ain't going nowhere until I know what's going on" he tells me. "Can you at least let me in?" He asks softly. "I don't think I can do that" I mumble. "Or... we can talk from opposite sides of the door, that's cool too" he says making me chuckle slightly. I look at the door in thought. If I let him in, it means I will have to talk to him... but if I don't, I will still have to talk to him so either way I'm talking to him about it. I stand up from the floor and after a few minutes of hesitation I unlock the door. He comes in as I sit on the floor again. He shuts the door behind him, then purses his lips in thought. "Now, how to lock this door without looking incredibly suspicious" he mumbles making me laugh a bit. He smiles at me after locking the door. Then he joins me on the floor. He looks at me. "So, what happened? Did I do something?" He asks. I shake my head "you didn't do anything... I just, uh... well I didn't mean for the kiss to happen, I wasn't really expecting it to happen". "Wait, y/n... did you feel pressured into kissing me? Because you didn't have to say yes, you could have said no if you didn't want me to" he says. I shake my head "I'm not saying that I didn't want you to... I'm just saying that I don't have much experience with... this kind of stuff, sorry this is awkward let's just go back downstairs" I sigh  about to get up but Dean grabs my arm gently before I could. "Y/n it's okay, this isn't awkward at all I understand completely, I just want you to know that you can trust me" he says. He runs his hand down my arm (which is surprisingly relaxing) until he reaches my hand and holds it. "Do you trust me?" He asks and I hesitate before answering. I nod "I do trust you Dean, I just don't trust myself". He moves closer to me.

"Then, let me lead" he whispers, slowly getting closer. I look at him trying to find the right words to say but I just nod instead. He smiles slightly as his soft lips connect to mine for the second time tonight. He takes my right hand, placing it where his heart is without breaking the kiss. Then he puts both his hands on my waist which leaves me with nowhere to put my left hand. He chuckles into the kiss, then takes my left hand and puts it on his lap. He then pulls away leaving me breathless. Maybe I should let him lead more often. "Come on, everyone's downstairs waiting for us" he says quietly before getting up, pulling me with him. I know I'm going to get all shy soon so I stay close to him as we head downstairs.

We find everyone in the living room watching a movie. Jenny stands up and comes over to me. She hugs me after I let go of Dean. "I'm sorry y/n, I didn't know you would react like that... I'll make it up to you, lunch on Saturday? My treat" she offers and I smile "it's okay, I would love that". After my hug with Jenny, Amy comes over and hugs me as well. "I'm sorry too" she says and I smile as we pull away. "It's okay" I repeat, then Aidan and Orlando hug me. I smile at them, then look over at Dean who is sitting up against the arm of the sofa, on his phone. I go over, then crawl up to him. I ignore the awwing of everyone as I lie next to him reluctantly. He smiles as he turns his attention on me and not his phone. "What?" He  chucked. I shrug before lying my head on his shoulder then I put my arm over his stomach. I feel him wrap an arm around me. "You guys are too cute" Amy says and that sets me off. I hide my face in Dean's chest listening to everyone chuckle including Dean. I hear the tv turn off. "Alright, Amy and Orlando you guys are in the guest room, Me and Aidan can sleep in my room, you're sleeping on the floor though, then Dean and y/n you guys okay down here?" Jenny says. "Yeah, I guess" he says answering for us. "Alright, night guys" Jenny says. "Night" I mumble as my face is still hidden. I hear everyone chuckle again, then the living room door closes. "Okay, everyone's gone now y/n" he says and I lift my head. I shrug "i know, you're just comfy". He chuckles softly.

I sigh as I lie back down with my head on his shoulder. "I'm surprised you want to be this close" Dean says quietly. I shrug "i trust you". He smiles, moving on to his side to face me and leaning on his elbow. My eyes start to close, but I keep them open. "Y/n, go to sleep" he whispers and I nod silently as my eyes close. He lies down properly then I use him as a pillow as I rest my head on his chest while my right arm is hugging his torso. I feel him kiss my head before falling into a deep sleep.

_________

Hey guys, hope you liked it and I'm so sorry it took me so long to write this chapter but I have major writers block, I have exams in school and yeah so, don't kill me I will update as much as I can and that goes for my imagine books for kili and Legolas too. Hope you understand.
Thanks bye!

Bluewolf